[Contest Over] Summer of Raptr - MW3 vs BF3! Win both games!

2 days left! Been fun while it's lasted!

From where I sit, it looks like I'll also pick out 8 winners here on CAG to win a few games as well. Nice!

I'm going to follow all of these topics in a minute, just leaving a post to say thanks for having all of these and good luck everyone!

i hope i win osmething also rosses fingers i hope it the gaming pc i never owned one am wanting one would save me xmas present use that money on something else

[quote name='ElementBreaker']I guess it's finally over now?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it. I can't wait! The anticipation is killing me! :lol:

I'm guessing that it's all going to be announced tomorrow. With over $25k in prizes and 100s of winners, I'd want to make sure everything is in order before announcing winners. It'll be worth the wait. ^_^

[quote name='vampirepanku']I'm guessing that it's all going to be announced tomorrow. With over $25k in prizes and 100s of winners, I'd want to make sure everything is in order before announcing winners. It'll be worth the wait. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Winners have been selected, and emails will be sent out shortly. Thanks everyone for making this an awesome summer!

As promised, I'll also be selecting some CAG members who left a comment to win a game. Stay tuned.

[quote name='JohnMasterLee']Winners have been selected, and emails will be sent out shortly. Thanks everyone for making this an awesome summer!

As promised, I'll also be selecting some CAG members who left a comment to win a game. Stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait! :D

bread's done
Back