[Contest Over] Summer of Raptr - MW3 vs BF3! Win both games!

I'm so pumped! On the site it said that winners would be notified by Sept 30, so I'm not quite sure when we'll be notified! EITHER WAY LEMME KNOW!!! SO AWESOME OF A CONTEST WITHOUT VERY MUCH EFFORT!!!

Thanks Raptr and OP!

[quote name='tumor20']i got an email today, I won one of the Gunnar shades pack.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, but I've gotten no emails... I hope they didn't send out all the notifications already. I wanted to win SOMETHING even if it was just a mousepad or stickers :(

[quote name='victimsofadown']That's awesome, but I've gotten no emails... I hope they didn't send out all the notifications already. I wanted to win SOMETHING even if it was just a mousepad or stickers :([/QUOTE]

On their twitter, they said that they sent out the emails already.

I got an email saying this Congratulations! You were selected as one of the winners of our Summer of Raptr giveaway. Since you followed the PS Vita topic page on Raptr, you were chosen to win a Sony PS Vita! But since the system has not been released yet, we'd like to offer you an Amazon giftcard of equal value instead.

[quote name='digitalplague']I got an email saying this Congratulations! You were selected as one of the winners of our Summer of Raptr giveaway. Since you followed the PS Vita topic page on Raptr, you were chosen to win a Sony PS Vita! But since the system has not been released yet, we'd like to offer you an Amazon giftcard of equal value instead.

[/QUOTE]

Lucky you, but I'd have to say, that's a better prize than a Vita. since you can buy whatever you want now.

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Summer of Raptr is over, and all the winners (except some of the in-game item winners) have already been contacted. I also PM'ed some lucky CAG members to win a random game. So congrats to everyone that won!

Thanks everyone for making this a summer to remember. We hope you guys enjoyed participating in this giveaway and we look forward to bringing more fun giveaways in the near future!

Make sure you check out the contest section in the Raptr forum for more contests/giveaways. http://raptr.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Disappointed that I didn't win anything but I expected as much.

Congratulations to the CAG's who won and thank you Raptr for holding this giveaway.

[quote name='JohnMasterLee']Hey folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Summer of Raptr is over, and all the winners (except some of the in-game item winners) have already been contacted. I also PM'ed some lucky CAG members to win a random game. So congrats to everyone that won!

Thanks everyone for making this a summer to remember. We hope you guys enjoyed participating in this giveaway and we look forward to bringing more fun giveaways in the near future!

Make sure you check out the contest section in the Raptr forum for more contests/giveaways. http://raptr.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10[/QUOTE]

Should probably update the OP so it doesn't say "last day".

I guess I won?
Congratulations! You were selected as one of the winners of our Summer of Raptr giveaway. Since you followed the Mass Effect 3 topic page on Raptr, you were chosen to win a copy of the game! But since the game has not been released yet, we'd like to offer you an Amazon giftcard of equal value instead!

I finally received my prize. Unfortunately, Mass Effect 3 wasn't out yet. But they sent me a $60 Amazon Gift Card yesterday. Thanks for the contest!

I won a baseball cap with the logo of some free-to-play airplane game. Didn't feel like having to sign anything to get it, so I just didn't respond to the email. Hopefully whoever they picked in my place wanted it more than I did...¬_¬

bread's done
Back