CONTEST [Over]: Win a Duel Masters: Sempai Legends (GBA) prize package

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
duelmasters.jpg
Duel Masters: Sempai Legends is a new card battling game from Atari which is shipping June 1st.
Check out this preview from Gamespot.

The grand prize for this contest will be:
*GBA Game
*GBA Strategy Guide [free sample]
*Limited Edition Sticker Set
*Hat
*Booster Card Pack
*Shirt
*Comic Book

RULES:
Simply post in this thread, telling your fellow CAGs about your card battling skills.
Winner will be chosen at random
One post/entry per person.
Contest ends June 7th at 12 noon EST.

DuelMaster_Duel.gif

I played MAGIC: The gathering in high school(1995) because I inherited a Deck(more of like a collection) from a friend who got tired of it(filthy rich so he didnt bother selling it). So I mostly traded for cards instead of buying packs.

I won most of my battles, mostly because I had a lot of Rare and Uncommon cards. Still, if you dont use strategy, you will still lose a lot. So my card battling skillz is up there, maybe not elite but a formidable opponent nonetheless.

I know how to play war, go fish, asshole, BS, black jack, ERS. I suck at 52 card pick up though. The friends I sit with at lunch play magic every day and I have been watching them EVERY day but have not learned a thing :( I usually dont win any of those card games but I am ok with that :)

I used to play card games, but then I grew a beard and realized I was too manly for that kinda thing. Videogames are still ok though....:)

Although i had just started Duel Masters with my younger cousin.. I had "angry" card skills, rarely lost at yu gi oh, pokemon, and magic the gathering..

All played for money purposes.. ;)

I play one mean game of BS, but other than that, i suck at most other card games.

I have no skillz in anything. I don't even know what card battling is and what this contest is all about, but I would like to thank my parents and CheapD if I win.

I finished second place in a magic:the gathering tournament. I also used to dominate MTG very early on with my mountain-lightning bolt deck before it was ruled illegal because of incredible cheesiness.

I've battled many a card in my old age, and I just want you to know, that if I don't get this... I just may have to card battle you CAG!

I watch Yu-Gi-Oh every Saturday and Duel Masters whenever I see it. As for skills, I can learn new card games faster than anyone else I know. I can often beat the whiny fanboys of any card game on my second try. I'm very bad at ERS (Egyptian Rat Screw) though.

I Don't have much skill, I lack heart and killer instict. Though im ok at mediocre levels of competition.

i've NEVER been beaten in pokemon card battleing, and have only one loss in yu-gi-oh card battling :cool: IM THE BEST!!!
thats why i deserve this game

I roxor the boxors with my black "black death" Magic deck. I'm feared for my inability to play the game on any level other than mediocre.

Umm....I once won a promo Pikachu in a Pokemon card contest. I kicked ass at the GBC Pokemon TCG. I've looked at my little bros. Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I logged 16 hours into Duelist of the Roses. Is that enough?

OMG I WAS SO LIKE d00d I GOT THE MOST RULE DECK OF POKEMON EVER AND THIS KID WAS LIKE OMG DUDE AND THEN I WAS LIKE DOOD I RULE AT POKEMON AND HE WAS LIKE NO WAY MAN!!! AND THEN WE WERE LIKE DUDE I SO CHALLANGE YOU TO DUEL, AND THEN THE DUEL WAS LIKE OMG AND THEN WE FOUGHT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, LIKE MORE YEARS THAN THE 100 YEAR WAR AND THEN I WAS LIKE OMG DUDE GO BLASTOISE AND THEN BLASTOISE WAS ALL LIKE WATER GUN!!! AND THEN HE WAS LIKE D00D WTF AND I TOOK MY PRIZE AND HE WAS LIKE CRAP DUDE AND THEN IT WAS ALL LIKE WTF AND THEN HE WAS LIKE CHARIZARD WHY DID YOU FAIL ME!!! OMG I WAS SO RULE AND THEN HE WAS LIKE GO ARCANINE! AND THEN ARCANINE WAS LIKE OMG TAKE DOWN, ADN THEN HE WAS OMG SO RUILE THAT THE RULE WAS MORE THAN JUST YOUR AVERAGE RULE. THEN HE WAS LIKE D00D I THAT WAS SO UNFAIR YOU SO HAX AND I WAS LIKE WTF NO WAY MAN I DON'T HAX AND THEN I NOTICED THAT I FORGET MY BELT, SO MY HAX WERE SHOWING AND THEN IT WAS ALL LIKE WTF SO UNCOOL, SO I WAS LIKE THATS IT IM GOING TO FINISH YOU OFF, SO THEN I TOOK OUT BLASTOISE AND PUT DEWGONG IN AND DEWGONG WAS ALL LIKE: ICE-MAN STYLE ICEBEAM!!!! AND THEN ARCCANINE DIED AND I WAS LIKE OMG IM SO RULE!!! AND I WON!! I AM SO THE RULE! AND I SMITED HIM WITH MY GODLIKE POWERS AT POKEMON AND HE WAS LIKE: OW.

And yes, I actaully did play Pokemon tcg, and I did own a 8 year old with my blastoise deck when he used a fire deck... :p

I'm proud to admit that I'm horrible at all card games. I used to be really good at the .hack TCG but I guess being good wasn't as fun so i quit. Yeah I'm an idiot I know.

I am mediocre at best at any type of card games, so there is always room for improvement and this could help me to become a better overall card player. plus it looks kinda kick ass.

I'm so good that I've never lost a single game, whether I play Pokemon, Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or anything! However, I have way too many unfinished games that I quit when it looked like I'd lose.

You can use all the strategery you want (no spelling error =D), after I'm done giving you paper cuts w/ all my cards, you'll run home crying. Muwahahaha. =P

Well I manage to lose everytime I decide to get back into MTG I never learn that I suck hardcore.

r1s3n

sadly i used to play magic. we got to the point where we were importing cards from other countries because the english text got old.

I am a whiz at Car Battler Joe.

Oh, you said CARD battling. ;) Me and friends stay up late chomping on popcorn, drinking 2 liter bottles of Pepsi, and battling away into the night.

Okay, not really. I've never done it, but there's a first time for everything - and this game could be it.

Nuts to this lame-ass Duel Masters garbage. If you wanna have a real card battle, Uno is the only true game of champions.

Draw four wild, biotch.

I want me some free stuff.

I used to own at pokemon in the 4th grade.......not something i'm proud of but.....yeah...

Sadly enough I used to play the pokemon card game. I also played the MLB showdown game which I was really good at, IN MY PRIME!

bread's done
Back