[Contest Over - Winner Announced] Giveaway: God of War III Demo Code

I'd love to be entered........

Haven't bought the Collection yet since I still have the PS2 copies and i'm a cheapass. :D

Whoever wins though just please don't give it to Thekrakrabbit. As posted already he's just winning free codes and then trying to trade them and ultimately giving them away when finding out he can't trade them. Probably he is the fat kid in his avatar and can't be liked any other way besides regifting demos/avatar clothing/samiches.

i still think the OP should make a gameshare account and gameshare that gow 3 demo. Now there could be more winners than just one lucky CAG member.
a gameshare session that i want to be part of, frankly.;)

Wow, am I popular or what? What is going on here? I will admit, I was originally going to try to sell it, but decided not to because I thought somebody would like the code for free.

I could care less about your opinions about me, and as I have stated before I'm not "trying to make a name" for myself. I just give away a bunch of codes to people who would like them, nothing more.

Congratulations to arsenalcrazy8 for winning the God of War III Demo Code! I just sent the code via private message!

The contest is now over and thank you all for entering!

bread's done
Back