Contest/Raffle Idea

shinryuu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm not sure how exactly this would work. Anyways, I won one of the sword contests at Marvel-Ous (first one). I got the Buster sword, but right now we're having a raffle at school. The raffle is mandatory for us to sell 200 dollars worth. I already have half done, so I just need $100.

So onto my idea; I was thinking about raffling off the sword. I'm not sure how many people would actually buy this idea or even trust me, but the tickets/a raffle spot would be two bucks in. Since you're raffle spot is really a ticket, you'd be also entering my school raffle, in which the prizes are:
1st place - $5,000, 2nd place - $2,500, 3rd place - $1,000

So essentially you would be entering two raffles at the same time. Would CAGers be interested in this idea if I sold spots at two bucks? You would have to pay via PayPal. I could raffle off other prizes but I'm not sure what else I have besides the game pack from the Tropicana sweepstakes (Forza 2/Fusion Frenzy 2).

Btw, the money going to the raffle goes straight to a fund for our school, so it's for a good cause. =]

bread's done
Back