[Contest/Raffle] Win a new XBOX One console and games for cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavs

CAGiversary!
Here's your chance to score an XBOX One as well as some games for cheap!

Why are you doing this?

I have an extra XBOX One console and rather than returning it to the store, I thought it would be fun to do a contest and clear out my library of 360 games that I don't play anymore.

How is this going to work?

I will put up an eBay auction for 50 XBOX 360 games (most likely in batches) starting at $10 per game. The auctions will be short in length, between 1 and 3 days, possibly less, and I am only shipping to U.S. and Canada.

I will post in advance which games will be going up, but tnot until all of the auctions from the previous batch have been completed.

You will receive 2 tickets for every $5 bid, so you automatically start with 2 tickets.

*****You have to win the bid for tickets to count, so you can't just bid, lose, and claim tickets.*****

There's one or two games that are just in a blank dvd case or has some damage to them (the case, not the game) - I will award a couple extra tickets for the winning bid on these. There will be a couple factory sealed games in the mix as well as collector's editions of some games.

ALL AUCTIONS HAVE TO BE COMPLETED AND PAID FOR BEFORE THE DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE.

After all the auctions have completed, I will place your tickets (i.e. username printed on slips of paper) and draw them from a bowl. I am thinking of doing the drawing live on ustream if I can figure out how to swing that or if someone can help me set that up ._.

How do I enter/qualify?

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] with your CAG username and corresponding eBay username.

You must provide me with this information prior to bidding, so I know who is a CAG vs. some random person.

FAQ/Additional Info

> Being a CAG myself, I don't want to pay for shipping, so I will award tickets equivalent to the amount required to ship the item(s)

> I will post updates to this thread as necessary

If you have any questions please reply in this thread.

Sorry, if it's not allowed, mod please lock/delete.
This is indeed NOT allowed, as this constitutes a violation of the following excerpt from the Trading/Feedback Rules/Guidelines thread:

One additional topic of note. Tradelists are for trading/selling/buying items, not for gambling pools, sweepstakes, lotteries and the like. Lotteries, sweepstakes and gambling pools (with monetary entry) are violations for local, state and federal legal issues for such items, and due to this, they can't be held on CAG. Contests without any monetary cost for entry are allowed in the Contests and Free Stuff forum, though anything that requires money for entry isn't allowed, due to possible scam concerns, as well as the previously mentioned legal concerns.
So yeah, mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back