Contest! ROUND SEVEN! Win one item of up to $100 in value from King of Swords!

Dude this sucks. I really want a sword but this stupid age law thing is holding me back. Any chance I can get in this? (dad does it etc)

EDIT - I read that someone of age could claim it. How would that work. Just give his name instead of mines?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't bother. I contact winners to get 1st/2nd choices anyways, so yea. I just require something to be linked as some sort of proof of "yea, I went to the site." As your more likely to buy crap if you visit it.

I want an entry that makes me go "What the fuck?" Something well thought out, and beyond the one-sentence crap people are posting. I'll say now most of you stand 0 chance this week due to lack of effort.

[quote name='georox']I want an entry that makes me go "What the fuck?" Something well thought out, and beyond the one-sentence crap people are posting. I'll say now most of you stand 0 chance this week due to lack of effort.[/quote]
"What the fuck" eh? I'll think of something before the Wednesday deadline. I WANT MY SWORD!

Sorry, I don't respond to everyone. I sent your info in to them, and I heard back. That's about it. I'm not given tracking info/etc.

bread's done
Back