CONTEST: rscaramelo wins Kameo for the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Cheap Ass Gamer is giving a way a free copy of Kameo for the Xbox 360!

Simply post in this thread and tell us why you haven't bought Kameo yet.

Winner will be drawn at random.

Contest ends on 11/21. Winner must live in North America.

Congratulations to rscaramelo!

I love rpg games but for some reason never even considered this game for purchase. i dunno why . just reminds me of some bad french games i had for the c64.

havent gotten a chance to many other games I wanted to get first, just got my 360 a couple months ago will pick it up (unless I win one ;) )

I just got my 360 just over a month ago. Am trying to get only one game at a time so as not to get a backlog. First game is Dead Rising. It's awesome. Been on the road for 3 of the 5 weeks I've had it.

Didn't think it was worth a $60 purchase back at launch, but now it would be a great gift for my sister when the holidays roll around.

I have always thought Kameo looked a little childish. Looked like something my wife might enjoy or maybe my kids. Then again i just picked up Viva Pinata, and cant put that god forsaken game down.:D

TBH I don't know anything about it lol. I don't have a 360 yet, but it'd be nice to have a game or two already when I do get one ;)

Cause I don't have a 360 yet but am getting one in the next month, so it would be a fun game to start with =p

tried the demo in store sometime last year. I had trouble cause the controller kept rolling the camera in circles. So I gave up.

I haven't bought Kameo yet given that I tend to be wary of games with long development cycles (i.e. Malice), as well as games in which development began on another platform (Xbox) only to be changed in mid-development to another system (Xbox 360).

I haven't bought Kameo yet because I bought my 360 in October and like a cheap ass gamer there weren't any good deals on it in that time so I haven't picked it up yet.

I havn't bought Kameo yet because I forgot about till jus now....and if you think I'd buy it now your crazy since there is a very very slim 1/100000 chance I'd get it free. See. Thats a reason.

Kameo didn't seem worth the $50 bucks, and now that it's $30, I'm too busy playing GOW to find the time to pick it up.

(1) I don't have a 360 (but will be picking one up on BF at Circuit City w/ a free game) and (2) I'm another one of the people who's been waiting for a contest to come around for it. : )

I haven't purchased this game yet but would like to know what's all about. That and I can use all the free games I can get. I hope I don't sound like a freebie whore.

I haven't gotten kameo yet because i am a Cheap Ass! well no... I AM a cheap ass, but I haven't had time yet to get it! Still have to finish other games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back