CONTEST: rscaramelo wins Kameo for the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need KAmeo cause im short on dollars and I need something for my 360 that doesnt involve guns... (Graw, HALO 2, GoW, Lego Star Wars 2, Saints Row)

If I admit the real reason, will it mean I can't win?

Oh well...I haven't bought Kameo yet because I rented it on Gamefly and was surprised to find I didn't like it much. I'd like it for free though! My 360 is lonely :)

I haven't bought Kameo yet for 2 reasons:
1. Don't have a 360 (yet)
2. It's made by Rare. Back in the N64 days, that was guaranteed gold. Nowadays, it's almost always a steaming turd. (thinks of Grabbed by the Ghoulies...shudder)

i haven't bought it yet cause i got a headache when i played the demo. looks fun though, but damn this motion sickness.

Just recently bought a 360 so I haven't had the time/money to go back and play some of the older titles. Tried the demo and thought it was pretty good, but with money going into school and more important X360 games I haven't had a chance to snag it.

(My fiancee is in another country for a year so I could use the distraction, help a man out.)

Not too sure if I would like the game enough to buy it at normal price, so I've been waiting for it to be really cheap. Free is cheap! Hence, the post!

I haven't bought it yet because I have way too many other games that I bought and haven't even gotten around to playing yet.

I haven't bought Kameo yet because the demo sucked, but I am intrigued since Cheapy and Wombat both said that the demo sucked but the game was good.

I do not have any excuse as to why I havn't played the game yet. I've been wanting to play the game for a while, but never followed through on a purchase. I should just cross my fingers and try to score Kameo on eBay for 10 bucks.

I played the demo in the store at launch, and it really didn't feel like much of a game for me. So I have yet to pick it up....probably will pick the game up if I were to win it, or if it was dirt-cheap...

the whole reason i haven't played it yet is because i don't think playing as a fairy is all that sweet, but for free, i'm willing to give it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back