Contest: Site giving away Premium Xbox 360s every day

6. RESTRICTIONS. Offer valid in the United States only, except NOT in Florida, New York, Rhode Island or United States territories. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Employees/Agents (and their respective family members) of the following organizations are ineligible to participate or win a prize: PC Connection, Inc. and its respective subsidiaries, parent organizations, affiliates, governors, officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, or service agencies [or independent contractors]. Offer void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local regulations apply.

Well this rule sucks for those in Florida, New York, and Rhode Island.

[quote name='menikmati']No way in hell I'm going to win, but it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I talked to one of the guys who works at PC Connection last night and he said that it just started yesterday, and that while the word is still getting out slowly, those who registered yesterday and today have a better chance than next week and so on.

Who knows... we just might get lucky. :)

my local news station is giving 4 away tomorrow on the 10 oclock news show. i've been supervising my team of evolved monkeys as they enter the contest using all of my gmail invites/accounts and the phone book for addresses. i'll post back with pics of my newly acquired contest booty.

[quote name='billg']Why on earth would they opt to give away rather than sell the most in-demand item of the year?[/QUOTE]

Same reason any company holds a contest: to advertise their site/product.

Thanks OP. I'll bet a CAG wins at least one of them.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']6. RESTRICTIONS. Offer valid in the United States only, except NOT in Florida, New York, Rhode Island or United States territories. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Employees/Agents (and their respective family members) of the following organizations are ineligible to participate or win a prize: PC Connection, Inc. and its respective subsidiaries, parent organizations, affiliates, governors, officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, or service agencies [or independent contractors]. Offer void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local regulations apply.

Well this rule sucks for those in Florida, New York, and Rhode Island.[/QUOTE]

Just makes everyone elses odds of winning that much higher. Too bad California is valid.

[quote name='nyyanksfan20']why they hating on ny?[/QUOTE]

Well they are based out of New Hampshire, so it might be a little Red Sox bias. :)

Actually I'm not sure why it's not available in some states. If I talk to the guy again I'll let you guys know.

I'm crossing my fingers for my fellow CAGs, lord knows I drank way too much Mountain Dew to come away empty handed from the ETM contest. :roll:

hey we all enter tonite and maybe one of us will win like someone posted earlier. The fewer people who know the better the chances. Just like the everyten mins contest early on. Thanks for the link man.

Thanks OP. Entered and bookmarked. I wonder if winners will post in "the I WON A 360 thread" or start a new thread entitled, "Xbox 360 PC Connection Giveaway"

[quote name='gaelan']my local news station is giving 4 away tomorrow on the 10 oclock news show. i've been supervising my team of evolved monkeys as they enter the contest using all of my gmail invites/accounts and the phone book for addresses. i'll post back with pics of my newly acquired contest booty.[/QUOTE]

watching the 10 o'cock news...waiting for the xbox 360 winners to be announced. not much hope, but if i win i'll probably sell it here for msrp* or less** and donate most to the cag kiddie fund on the front page. happy festivus.

p.s. no quoting this post you internet savvy bitches

* = My Suggested Retail Price as determined by the drunken gaelan mart
** = whatever i decide is less you greedy fokkers

bread's done
Back