Contest: The Worthless Wrestling Contest!

TheSmokingPun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok, I was inspired by everyone else to make a contest. So here we go:

Find me the funniest wrestling related picture, and you could win. Here are the prizes by place.

1st: Texas Hold Em Poker Set, Gandalf the White action figure, and a Tony Stewart Xmas Ornament
2nd: Kelly Clarkson Behind Hazel Eyes DVD(Gift from braindead realitive) and Madden 93 for the Sega Genesis
3rd: Spiderman 2 UMD that came with the system(Sold my PSP)
4th: Vectorman Genesis
5th: A penny from England, a poker chip, and a McDonalds The Cat Russian Blue toy.

Post by Saturday at 10 PM CST to win!

060700wrestle.jpg
something like this old thing (not really funny rather unfortunate)

d_humorbug_59502f9f9e.jpg

Can't take credit for this one. Biohazard on the rajah forums made this pic but since I found it too funny to keep it to myself...here it is:

cena.jpg

largewomen.jpg

Courtesy of CheapyD. From what I hear, it got ulgy, errrr, hot, after that pic was taken.

Assuming we can post more than one:
d_2644.jpg

Just so you know, the poker set would go to good use around these parts :D!

[quote name='jesta2817']Can't take credit for this one. Biohazard on the rajah forums made this pic but since I found it too funny to keep it to myself...here it is:

cena.jpg
[/quote]
:rofl:

I don't get the Cena one, I don't watch wrestling, is Cena known to use names for many different moves of his or something?

[quote name='OzCatter']I've extended it to next Saturday with more posts expected!

I wanna have more to judge from![/QUOTE]
Sounds good, I just came in looking for my victory *Cough*....I mean, the results. :D ;)

bread's done
Back