Contest - Win 8,000 MS Points, Bionic Commando Rearmed & BC lunchbox.

FluxDF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
69b6f4a4bdb5fdcb4c69543c855a8755.jpg

Details here: http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_in...test__win_64000_microsoft_points_the_easy_way

CONTEST RULES
Contest begins at 12:01 PM Pacific Standard Time (“EST”), April 29, 2009 and ends 11:59 PM PST, May 13, 2009 (“Contest Period”).
HOW TO ENTER/REQUIREMENTS: Individual must download the Bionic Commando demo . Once downloaded, you must change your Xbox 360 profile Motto to “Bionic Commando = RAD.” After you have changed your Motto, get seven (7) other friends to download the demo and change their Motto too. Collect all their gamertags and Capcom-unity.com IDs and send them via private message.
WINNER SELECTION – Capcom will choose the winners by randomly selecting one of the submissions that had all eight (8) users download the Bionic Commando demo and change their Mottos to “Bionic Commando = RAD”. All winners will be selected on or about Friday, May 15, 2009. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules and Capcom’s decisions. Winners will be notified by email. All federal, state and local taxes, insurance, licensing, registration and title fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) in U.S. Dollars.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive:
Eight thousand (8,000) Microsoft Points ($100.00)
One (1) code for Bionic Commando: Rearmed on Xbox 360 ($10.00)
One (1) Bionic Commando lunch box ($5.00)
(Total ARV for each first place winner: $115.00)
Seven (7) First Place Winners. Each will receive:
Eight thousand (8,000) Microsoft Points ($100.00)
One (1) code for Bionic Commando: Rearmed on Xbox 360 ($10.00)
(Total ARV for each first place winner: $110.00)
The total ARV value is $885.00. No prize transfer or cash substitution allowed except at Capcom’s sole discretion for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value.
The consensus is that multiple lists are doable. To keep it structured and easy for everyone to locate the list please copy and paste the most current list at the end of the thread and add your info to the bottom of the list like the following example.

CAG | XBL | Capcom
1. nnthomas / demifish / demitrius
2. chakan / Chakan4everMan / Chakan4everMan
3. FluxDF / FluxDF / FluxDF
4. DJAD / DL JAD / DJAD
5. darth007 / darth007 / darth007
**Example**6. NextInLine / NextInLine / NextInLine

Also, it is not necessary to have these tags in your actual XBL friends list.
Contest ends May 13th. Please keep the motto "Bionic Commando = RAD" until after that date.

From Darth007
http://www.capcom-unity.com/YOURCAPCOMUNITYIDHERE/mail/send_message.one?recipient=10572821

^Direct link to send the entry to CapcomContest. Note the area where you put your Capcom-Unity ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
MLM contests now?

Is nothing sacred?

EDIT: nvm, it's not that bad:
[quote name='"Capcom Unity"']Since we're only giving out one lunch box, and selecting the winner at random, your friends can also enter and include you on their list. And if you have more than just 7 other friends who changed their motto and downloaded the demo you can enter multiple lists. [/quote]
sounds like groups would work as long as you have you and any seven other people regardless if they're on other people's lists.

if anyone wants to do this as a group my tag is Calmlikea13omb and i'm interested in doing this if i can find others that would do it with me.

I'll join someone's group, since we all get a chance to win.

edit:

My Capcom Unity tag is demitrius

My XBL tag is in my sig

Feel free to add me to any of your lists

i'll join someones group as well,my gamertag is hestar69 on xbox and on the capcom site.Lemme know if you add me so I Can add u :)

Thanks OP, I'm interested in a group as well. Already downloaded the demo and changed my motto.

XBL Gamertag - GenDV138X
Capcom Unity name - GenDV138

Yes just register is what it means. I am making a list to submit.

Each of us can submit the same list as well, giving us at least 8 chances to win.

Here's a list of the first 8 gamertags who have interest in forming a group.

SMITTY MEISTER
Calmlikea13omb
FluxDF
DL JAD
demifish – demitrius
LegendaryMarvel
Hestar69
GenDV138X - GenDV138

The ones with dashes mean the first name is the xbl tag and the second is the capcom unity name.

If anyone wants to add me to their group, I'm darth007 for both xbl and capcom unity. I have 2 friends who arent' cags but are also doing this contest. PM me for their gamertags,

I would like to join a group, also

Chakan4everMan is my XBL and CapcomUnity tag.

I'll be adding the next 7 posters on XBL, add me back if you would!

I'm in for this, but I need more friends on XBL. If anyone wants to go in as a group (like punisher suggested) Send me a friend request. Thanks much OP!

Edit: Forgot to mention Cap Unity name is FatBaby

SMITTY MEISTER
Calmlikea13omb
FluxDF
DL JAD - DJAD
demifish – demitrius
LegendaryMarvel
Hestar69
GenDV138X - GenDV138

My capcom unity ID is DJAD and my XBL is DL JAD. Clear that up now.

You can submit multiple lists, they just have to be 7 different people in each one. If we all post our info and compile a list we can have multiple entries and everyone gets an equal shot.

[quote name='darth007']Here's a list of the first 8 gamertags who have interest in forming a group.

SMITTY MEISTER
Calmlikea13omb
FluxDF
DL JAD
demifish – demitrius
LegendaryMarvel
Hestar69
GenDV138X - GenDV138[/quote]

I sent you all a friend invite.

[quote name='nnthomas']We don't have to be on the same friends list as well I believe. You just need 7 different tags and IDs[/quote]

Ah, I understood it to mean same friends list too. You may be right, I dunno. Hmm.

Yeah, looks like you can do multiples:

Since we're only giving out one lunch box, and selecting the winner at random, your friends can also enter and include you on their list. And if you have more than just 7 other friends who changed their motto and downloaded the demo you can enter multiple lists.

It doesnt say anywhere that they will check your friends lists, or that you should even be on the same friends list. So I'm going in assuming you just need 7 random names (+ you equaling 8)

[quote name='nnthomas']We don't have to be on the same friends list as well I believe. You just need 7 different tags and IDs[/QUOTE]oh...really? That makes it a lot easier, doesn't it? I don't have to add everyone to my XBL friends list?

That's what I am assuming. If I am wrong... my bad. lol

It says right here:

Capcom will choose the winners by randomly selecting one of the submissions that had all eight (8) users download the Bionic Commando demo and change their Mottos to “Bionic Commando = RAD”.

That's it

I have my first list:

CAG | XBL | Capcom

nnthomas / demifish / demitrius
chakan / Chakan4everMan / Chakan4everMan
FluxDF / FluxDF / FluxDF
DJAD / DL JAD / DJAD
darth007 / darth007 / darth007
Hestar / hestar69 / hestar69
GenDV138 / GenDV138X / GenDV138
LinkinPrime / LinkinPrime / LinkinPrime

Feel free to use these names on your lists as well. Be sure to edit your motto and download the demo at least.

Will do...thanks for compiling the list.

Technically though we could just compile a list of CAGs who are participating, post it in the OP and each of us can go through the list and submit our names with groups of 7 from that list. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Technically though we could just compile a list of CAGs who are participating, post it in the OP and each of us can go through the list and submit our names with groups of 7 from that list. :D[/quote]

Great idea.

Added the current list to the OP.

LP's newcomer post suggestion is spot on. Please do that. Thanks and good luck!

My suggestion...as new users join in, copy and paste this list and add your info to the bottom and post it here:

CAG | XBL | Capcom

FluxDF / FluxDF / FluxDF
DJAD / DL JAD / DJAD
New Guy/ New Guy / New Guy*

*example :D

I'm in. Fairly standard for me, just LoganDX for both...

Edit:
FluxDF / FluxDF / FluxDF
DJAD / DL JAD / DJAD
LoganDX / LoganDX / LoganDX
New Guy/ New Guy / New Guy*

Only the list submitter wins the lunchbox, everyone else (plus the winner) gets 8000 points and a BCR download code. Which isnt a bad deal either way. Dont even care about the lunchbox. lol

[quote name='nnthomas']Only the list submitter wins the lunchbox, everyone else (plus the winner) gets 8000 points and a BCR download code. Which isnt a bad deal either way. Dont even care about the lunchbox. lol[/quote]

Right...which is why you can enter more than once.

EDIT: Logan..."New Guy" was just an example...you don't have to include that ;)

Use this format h3llbring3r:

CAG | XBL | Capcom

FluxDF / FluxDF / FluxDF
DJAD / DL JAD / DJAD

and the motto is:

Bionic Commando = RAD

CAG | XBL | Capcom

FluxDF / FluxDF / FluxDF
DJAD / DL JAD / DJAD
LoganDX / LoganDX / LoganDX
DT778 / Magic778 / DT778
H377br1ng3r / H377br1ng3r / H377br1ng3r

There's one missing from the list. Someguy2222 posted their info earlier.

CAG | XBL | Capcom
1. nnthomas / demifish / demitrius
2. chakan / Chakan4everMan / Chakan4everMan
3. FluxDF / FluxDF / FluxDF
4. DJAD / DL JAD / DJAD
5. darth007 / darth007 / darth007
6. Hestar / hestar69 / hestar69
7. GenDV138 / GenDV138X / GenDV138
8. LinkinPrime / LinkinPrime / LinkinPrime
9. LoganDX / LoganDX / LoganDX
10. DT778 / Magic778 / DT778
11. H377br1ng3r / H377br1ng3r / H377br1ng3r