[Contest] Win a Free BAD TEACHER Blu-Ray, JURASSIC PARK Digital Copies [UPDATE]

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
And we have our winners!
@codystansel won the Bad Teacher BD/DVD
@BeShiek won the Beats, Rhymes, and Life DVD

The winners will be notified through Twitter DM. Thanks all of you for the tremendous response and I look forward to unloading more free things on you in the future!

As a bit of shameless follower boosting, I'm giving away some free stuff to a couple of lucky CAGers.

First up, I have two new movies to give away--one to each lucky winner.

(1) DVD copy of BEATS, RHYMES, & LIFE

(1) Blu-Ray/DVD combo copy of BAD TEACHER

First up, follow me on Twitter at @TheCharlesWebb, and then comment in this thread with your Twitter handle. That's it. Each winners will be chosen on 11/4 at 11:59 PM PST and notified by DM.

Next up, I have digital copies of the three JURASSIC PARK films--1 code per film--that I'll be randomly giving away over the next two days through my Twitter feed. To make it sporting, I'll be substituting one of the digits in the code with an asterisk, so you'll have to work a little to claim the code.

I keep odd, potentially bad for my health hours, so you'll just have to be on the lookout if you want to catch it.

Thanks and feel free to PM me here if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already following as @Gram_Cracker.
Thanks for the opportunity to win some stuff. Always great to roll the dice.

[quote name='Incident']The Tribe called quest movie is bad ass as well 2 great give aways[/QUOTE]

BEATS, RHYMES... is one of the best movies of the year, no doubt.

Just so you guys know in advance, I'll be giving out another JURASSIC PARK code between 6-6:15 PST. So keep an eye out.

Thanks again, guys. A reminder, you have until 11:59 tonight to get in on the drawing for BAD TEACHER and BEATS, RHYMES, & LIFE.

bread's done
Back