Contest: Win a Special Edition GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite Bundle! Post only once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When CheapyD says to wombat....

You open your mouth and nobody knows whats really gonna come (or cum) out. - CheapyD
Cagcast #115 on 6:44

2 in 1 Tough Cop/Super Tough Cop

Trust me when I say you don't want to know how the 2nd cop earned the "super". I suggest you obey the law or else you'll end up as the "1".

"Went to bed, and of course I'm sharing a hotel room with like 7 people or whatever, sleeping on the floor. I woke up the next morning...and I can't open my eyes. And at first I thought it was like, I felt like, you ever have a lot of crust..." From #88.

This one kills me because, without putting too fine a point on it, back in college I helped my future wife into a similar situation.

Touch Dic! The dictionary game from Japan. I don't know how much more suggestive you can get than that. Except for...

The Japanese game Akachan wa Doko Kara Kuru No? (Do you know where babies come from?) released in America as Rub Rabbits.

Also, Wargasm. The old PC tank game. The game looked and played alright for its time too, meaning that it was probably a marketing decision instead of one from the developers.

[quote name='CheapyD']Win a custom painted GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite console witih GTA IV game!

To enter, post either:

A quote from any CAGcast that was not dirty in-context, but taken out of context could seem to be of an adult nature

OR

Any game title, rated T (for Teen) or lower, that sounds like an M-rated game

One entry per person![/quote]
Boogie Bunnies!:lol:

Sticky Balls - Gizmondo Studios - It's a real games look it up on ESRB and it is rated E. MAjor reason why the system failed right there.

Mr. Driller (not sure if already posted)
B000053U0I.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The rainbow is suggestive. :booty: Obviously it's rated E for Everyone:

mr_driller_dc_front.JPG

Feel the Magic XY/XX (DS)

Just Grandma and Me (PC)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Learning-Company-CGM3744AE-Grandma/dp/B000030EY6/ref=pd_sim_sw_img_1

"Amazon.com Review

Mercer Mayer's highly entertaining Just Grandma and Me CD-ROM will keep plenty of restless grandchildren occupied for hours. . . There's even an opportunity to tickle granny's toes while she's buried in the sand! Such activities will keep plenty of young grandchildren and their grandmothers fully entertained. --Justin Hunt "

LOL.

Theres a japanese PC game called Tsuri Baka: Gakuen Taikou! Jyoshikousei Tsuriage Adobencha, which translates to"Fishing Fool: Academy Antagonism! Schoolgirl Lifting Adventure."

k I don't know if this counts or not but from wombat "I took the last one yesterday sucka"
and i got a few of these in case someone already used them
"Jumpman"
Spanky's Quest from nes
Sticky Balls
sbbig.jpg

Iggy's Reckin' Balls
Booby Kids
Eggs of Steel: Charlie's Eggcellent Adventure
Nuts & Milk
Irritating Stick
wario wared TOUCHED

My wife always says something snarky about it when she sees it.

Me: Honey, I swear this is my final fantasy.
Earstwhile: Final Fantasy IXVII? I will believe it... Oh, and I am not going to wear the bearsuit; hella no way.. not after the bee thing...

I didn't see any of the following games on the list.(if they are sorry for the repost)

Cybertiger psx (E)
black and bruised ps2 (teen)
heroes of might and magic: quest for the dragon bone staff Ps2 (E)
Home Alone Snes (?)

Final Fantasy X

A girl asked me what I was playing once, I said "Final Fantasy X," immediate weird look and she said "thats why I hate guys, all they think of is sex and video games, now there combining them." No joke, real story.

don't know if this game ever got released but with a name like this is probably didn't

Donkey Kong: Coconut Crackers for the GBA, do a search on goozex it appears

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back