CONTEST: Win an Ikaruga prize pack from CheapAssGamer.com [Winners announced]

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Winners announced here

This is for all you hardcore Ikaruga fans out there.
First prize is an Ikaruga prize pack which includes:
  • New Ikaruga game
    Ikaruga sake set
    Ikaruga poster
    Large Ikaruga promotional box
Second prize is a new Ikaruga game

To enter, post your entry here (pictures are encouraged) and tell us why you are the biggest Ikaruga fan or most deserving of this prize package.
The most deserving/entertaining entry (as judged by CheapyD) will win.

One entry per person. Rules subject to change.
Contest ends Wednesday, April 7th at 11:59PM.

ikarugasetbig.jpg

Picture from www.lunabean.com

[quote name='CheapyD']spek is not cloudspekk.
Give me some credit![/quote]

Crisis averted. Forgive us for doubting you Cheapy.

I already promised to wear the cool CAG T-Shirt I will get one week straight (without even washing it!) in a thread about this on IGN :)

I have also linked to your site, since I first heard of it, every time people have asked about deals, or about the contest.

Sadly I havn't been as active as with Ikaruga.

Today I sold the 70th copy to a user named jimmythesquirrel on IGN. I hope he enjoys the game like all the others!

Hmmm.... I-K-A-R-U-G-A... GO! NOW! BUY! BUY!.... hmmm.... C-A-G.... GO! NOW! VISIT! VISIT!... :p

[quote name='simonsez']i mostly want the sake set[/quote]

Poor silly n00bs entering month old contests that are long over. They make me laugh so much.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='simonsez']i mostly want the sake set[/quote]

Poor silly n00bs entering month old contests that are long over. They make me laugh so much.[/quote]

You have to admit that is possibly the best first post ever, at least the most hilarious to me, and funny means good.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='simonsez']i mostly want the sake set[/quote]

Poor silly n00bs entering month old contests that are long over. They make me laugh so much.[/quote]

It's better than long time members bumping 6 month old threads to point out the fact that it is an 'old deal'.

bread's done
Back