CONTEST: Win Lifeline: Voice Action Adventure (PS2) from CheapAssGamer.com!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Ok, CAGs here is your chance to win Lifeline the new PS2 voice activated adventure game from Konami.
In this game you control Rio, the main character, using your voice (and a usb headset).
I though we would play off that concept for this contest.

Entry Rules
1) Head over here, scroll down and check out Lifeline's movies and screenshots.

2) Pick one screenshot, reply to this thread and link to it like so:
Code:
[IMG]http://www.electricartists.com/lifeline/images/013_story112.jpg[/IMG]
To find the path, right click on the image you've chosen and click "Properties".

3) Along with the screenshot, post a funny comment that you might want to say to Rio if you were actually playing the game. Comments should be of the PG-13 nature. Post the comment underneath the picture.
Since the default font may be hard to read, use the font size drop down box, select "Large" when posting your text.

4) A winner will be chosen at random, but if you don't put something even remotely funny, you will be disqualified.

You can
icon_edit.gif
your entry as many times as you wish up until the end of the contest, Monday, March 22th at 11:59PM.

One entry per person.
Rules subject to change.

003_bat31.jpg

Rio, The SPCA and PETA are raising Cain about you killing someone's pets... Oh My God Rio, Stop, Oh the Humanity, STOP Rio, Don't you understand what I am saying!?! --Is this thing on -- STOP! --That doesn't seem to work -- Rio, Look! Lawsuit! -- --That did it--

[quote name='basketkase543']
013_story37.jpg

Sorry Rio, my phone is ringing. I'll be right back. Don't move![/quote]

hahah! the look on that monster's....face is just totally funny with that line, good job.

013_story28.jpg

"Okay, you're out of ammo and low on health, so I want you to run into the room with the big spider thing and... what are you looking at me like that for? No, it's not a stupid idea. Hey! Don't put that 'Cannot Talk' sign up at me, young lady! "

After breastfeeding, burp your monster and put him down for a short nap.
Code:
Code:

013_story05.jpg

"Hey, don't be angry at me. I told you not to partner up with Martha Stewart. And at least I got you into a white collar resort prison instead of a Federal Pound-Me-In-The-@#$% Prison!"

sec2_039.jpg

Look, I really don't need to see your mime routine. Can we like... go shoot monsters now or... oh, now you're trapped behind a wall, great. I'm just going to stare at your chest now.

002_move03.jpg

Player-"No offense Rio but I have had better conversations with sockpuppets"
Rio-"Ok, I'll check the bed"
CANNOT TALK
Player-"What is her fascination with that bed?":roll:

(Anyone who played the demo should either find this funny or be able to relate. Frustrating thing.)

013_story37.jpg

I was going to wait until I was married.....

I know I posted twice, but my captions are sooo funny I had to share them. I dont own a ps2 so it doesnt matter. Disqualify me, but I know you are laughing so hard right now.

013_story26.jpg

Like oh my god my roots are showing i need a new bottle of blonde dye and the nerve of my boyfriend he is so late he was suppose to take me to see the passion of the christ when he comes back here i am going to so send him to christ say Hello to my little friend billy bob when he get back i am going to accidently shoot him 193 times

rouka_kumo19.jpg

Luckily, the creature also knows the frustration of losing a contact lens. A time-out is called and agreed upon by both sides.

013_story28.jpg

Rio... go attack the man eating spiders... please?.. simon says attack the spiders... what are you staring at Rio, go attack the dang spiders... OK FINE.. I SEE HOW IT IS... my requests arent good enough for you?... you're cheating on me arent you Rio... you talk to other boys dont you.... do you do what they tell u to do Rio?... OH THATS JUST GREAT... I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME..... ITS OVER BETWEEN US RIO *hits reset*

voicekey15.jpg

In his more pensive and private moments that no one was allowed to witness, DiCaprio would often stare wistfully from his atrium window and think back to simpler times, when disgustingly opulent chandeliers and absurd canary-yellow pantsuits would be seen as the desperate cry for attention that they so obviously were, rather than being written off as a simple eccentric quirk.

(sigh)

bread's done
Back