CONTEST: WWE RAW on USA - October 3rd, 8pm EST [Winner announced!]

I wonder if there will be any surprises. Everyone already knows about the special guests, the returns, and the matches. But a few surprises would be great.

I wouldn't mind winning and would gladly accept the prize pack, but I'd also like to use this forum to publically pull a Kanye and use this forum for my own personal gain.

VINCE MCMAHON DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ECW.

[quote name='Haggar']I wouldn't mind winning and would gladly accept the prize pack, but I'd also like to use this forum to publically pull a Kanye and use this forum for my own personal gain.

VINCE MCMAHON DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ECW.[/QUOTE]
You're banned. :lol:

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']I wonder if there will be any surprises. Everyone already knows about the special guests, the returns, and the matches. But a few surprises would be great.[/QUOTE]

The Rock showing up would be one hellava decent surprise.

[quote name='Psydrogen']The Rock showing up would be one hellava decent surprise.[/QUOTE]

i think its pretty safe to say that the rock is never comming abck to the wwe.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i think its pretty safe to say that the rock is never comming abck to the wwe.[/QUOTE]

I know that there is no way he'd give up his movie career to go back, but doing a little part time ring work for a little while would be awesome. I sure miss him talkin' trash and layin' the smackdown.

the storylines and constant people interfering in matches have got to change. maybe now that it's back on USA i'll start watching again.

Holy crap, I want that WM21 DVD.

[quote name='Doylerulez']Any chances of having the Macho Man back on commentary, that would be sweet. Dig it![/QUOTE]

Lawler + Ross + Macho Man = Rating$

Simply post in this thread and discuss WWE to be entered into a contest to win a WWE prize pack (details below). You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning. One account per person.

i havent watched rasslin in almost a year, but im going to check it out this monday, hopefully the wwe getting dropped from spike and moved to a shit timeslot on upn is wakeup call enough to put on good consistant shows, no 2 hour programs with four 5 minute matched.

its wrestling not sports entertainment. 1998 is over and vince + co. need to understand that.

[quote name='Scorch']

Lawler + Ross + Macho Man = Rating$[/QUOTE]
you might as well throw mongo and dusty in there to

"well i tella...i tella sumpin brain."

[quote name='Doylerulez']Any chances of having the Macho Man back on commentary, that would be sweet. Dig it![/QUOTE]

He's too busy snorting cocaine these days. Oh, and rapping.

[quote name='Gamer G']Simply post in this thread and discuss WWE to be entered into a contest to win a WWE prize pack (details below). You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning. One account per person.[/QUOTE]

Great post.

punqsux, dont forget Mongos chihuahua or whatever that mutt was.

This Raw should be decent. Its a shame that after a week it will go back to the same old. They really need to change Cenas character cuz his "rage against the machine" deal he has now has been played out too much already.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, WWF (well WWE now) on USA, now that brings back some fond memories.[/QUOTE]

Boy, does it ever. I remember back when I was a young lad staying up til 10:55 to see Razor Ramon vs. Pyscho Sid. That loser jumped through Razor's fireworks and Powerbombed him from behind.

Ah the good ol' days.

Does TNA have a regular show that is not PPV? Does Scott Hall/Razor Ramon still wrestle in that?

TNA has Impact and is moving to Spike soon(not positive when). Scott Hall was on it at one point but I think that the company had problems with him and he got fired... more than once.

[quote name='Matrix2k3']TNA has Impact and is moving to Spike soon(not positive when).[/QUOTE]

Yesterday (the 2nd).

Wanted to say it before any trolls shed tears and threw an e-fit.

[quote name='CheapyD']Is there going to be a CAG Xbox live talk during this? If so, let me know and I'll put it in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Yes, sir! There's XBL Chat for RAW every single week. Also, we're thinking of coming up with a TNA Impact chat for Saturdays. :)

I'm looking forward to the matches tomorrow.

For those of you who don't already know the card so far is as follows:

Handicap Bra and Panties Match
Trish and Ashley v. Victoria, Torrie and Candace Michelle

Money in the Bank Ladder Match (Loser leaves RAW)
Edge (w/ Lita) v. Matt Hardy

WWE Championship Match
John Cena v. Eric Bischoff

30-minute Iron-Man Match
Shawn Michaels v. Kurt Angle

Piper's Pit
Guest: Mick Foley

SmackDown Match
Featuring Batista, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Rey Mysterio and Christian

Appearances by:
Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, HHH, and other Legends

[quote name='Zakman86']I'm looking forward to the matches tomorrow.

For those of you who don't already know the card so far is as follows:

Handicap Bra and Panties Match
Trish and Ashley v. Victoria, Torrie and Candace Michelle

Money in the Bank Ladder Match (Loser leaves RAW)
Edge (w/ Lita) v. Matt Hardy

WWE Championship Match
John Cena v. Eric Bischoff

30-minute Iron-Man Match
Shawn Michaels v. Kurt Angle

Piper's Pit
Guest: Mick Foley

SmackDown Match
Featuring Batista, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Rey Mysterio and Christian

Appearances by:
Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, HHH, and other Legends[/QUOTE]

Piper's Pit with Foley should be interesting, it's just to bad that Ric Flair isn't going to be in the middle of that.

This..is a rather random contest.

That said, personally I can't wait. WWE quality was always better on USA. Though that is mostly because of the writers...maybe they'll just..write better now?

im curious what sizes the shirts are? wrestling merch is always SO FRIGGAN HUGE.

haha like im going to win anyways? haha if a mod won a contest everyone would be like "FIX'D!!1"

however, given the nature of this contest, that would be very appropriate ^^

Well, I'm planning on watching Monday night, hopefully it will be a good enough show to spark my interest again. As someone else said, RAW (and the WWE in general) has been pretty meh for a while.

[quote name='punqsux']im curious what sizes the shirts are? wrestling merch is always SO FRIGGAN HUGE.

haha like im going to win anyways? haha if a mod won a contest everyone would be like "FIX'D!!1"

however, given the nature of this contest, that would be very appropriate ^^[/QUOTE]

They're probably mediums or larges. Actually, it seems like less wrestling shirts are being made above XL nowadays.

I for one hope the Ultimate Warrior returns to WWE during this Homecoming.

Up next I will pull a Firefly based movie out of my rear...

TADA!

Stand Back, There's a Hurricane Comin' Through!!!
hurrrosestacrampbelts2.jpg

[quote name='iufoltzie']I for one hope the Ultimate Warrior returns to WWE during this Homecoming.
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

There's a better chance of Bret Hart or Randy Savage returning at Homecoming than there is of Warrior returning.

I'm expecting a lot from the WWE now. They're home and I know they'll bring back "attitude". Let's go Vince and make it exciting again!

bread's done
Back