contests 12/5/10

Thanks again. If I ever win something super nice, I will definitely try to swing you something as a 'finders fee' of sorts.

[quote name='Redeema']Thanks again. If I ever win something super nice, I will definitely try to swing you something as a 'finders fee' of sorts.[/QUOTE]

No kidding! I've entered so many contests because of his posts. Haven't won anything yet, but if I do, will have to get you the hook up on something J.

I was going to enter the playstation move contest, but I read the privacy agreement and it said after entering this contest your information would be entered in a "data base" where your information can and may be sold to third parties.
Registration for Sponsor’s fitpicks.com website is required to enter the Sweepstakes. When you register, we collect personally identifying information about you, including your name, mailing address, and email address. The information that you provide will be added to a centralized Sponsor database so that you will simultaneously be registered for Sponsor’s other websites as well. By entering and providing the required registration information, you acknowledge that Sponsor may send you information, samples, or special offers it believes may be of interest to you about its publications or other complementary goods offered by Sponsor. Sponsor may also include your name and postal address in postal address lists that Sponsor sells or rents to third parties for marketing purposes. For more information about how Sponsor uses the information you provide, see Sponsor’s privacy policy at www.fitnessmagazine.com

Thanks anyway OP

bread's done
Back