(Contest's over!) Free PlayStation Dualplay prize pack?

So I got a shirt today, even though I don't remember seeing a message that I would recieve one. It came Fed Ex, which kind of surprised me. For the curious, the demos were Ratchet and Clank:UYA, Socom II, and Sly 2. There was also a wristband with the Playstation logo on it.

[quote name='eurenix']So I got a shirt today, even though I don't remember seeing a message that I would recieve one. It came Fed Ex, which kind of surprised me. For the curious, the demos were Ratchet and Clank:UYA, Socom II, and Sly 2. There was also a wristband with the Playstation logo on it.[/QUOTE]

i also got the same thing, except instead my demos were ratchet and clank, rise to honor, and jak 3

pretty awesome

FYI, i am in socal

Did anyone else get the free complimentary ticket to the NYE 2005 event? Anyone know more information about this? I can't seem to find anything on their website.

Coincidentally, I was notified by email yesterday that I'm a first prize winner in the contest! I'm supposed to get a PS2 game, PSP game (don't have a PSP though), CD, and shirt. Thanks again to whoever posted this originally! Never won something random like this before.

Got a shirt, 3 demos a wristband. And an official ticket too that reads: Playstation Dualplay NYE 2005 Godskitchen event on Jan 1st 2006 .. freakin awesome ..

Wow, I got one of those t-shirt / demo packs too. They're dropping a lot of money on this promo. I still don't even know what a Dualplay is.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Coincidentally, I was notified by email yesterday that I'm a first prize winner in the contest! I'm supposed to get a PS2 game, PSP game (don't have a PSP though), CD, and shirt. Thanks again to whoever posted this originally! Never won something random like this before.[/QUOTE]

Same thing with me. I bet they send some crappy ps2 game, and I don't even has a psp but im syched to have actually won something.

[quote name='takingchase']Same thing with me. I bet they send some crappy ps2 game, and I don't even has a psp but im syched to have actually won something.[/QUOTE]

I won too. Did you guys fax an affidavit and copy of your Drivers License to them as well?

>>
I won too. Did you guys fax an affidavit and copy of your Drivers License to them as well?

Yes, I faxed it yesterday...

[quote name='baronofhell']ha, I had a fedex package at my door step today, t-shirt, wristband, killzone, jak3 and sly 2demo's. It looks like the ticket is for a dj group called godskitchen that only seems to be playing in vegas and in canada?
http://www.godskitchen.com[/QUOTE]

I'm in SoCAL and recieved the same package, aside from the demos being JAK3, R&C UYA, and Rise to honor.

Well I'm going to go fax my affidavid and drivers liscence to them now. I am a little curious however as to why they need a social security number.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I got a shirt, wristband, demos, and tickets too.[/QUOTE]

Ditto...thanks OP.

No confirmation of ID for me either!

You guys who won the shirts, wristbands, or demos... those aren't actual prizes; just giveaways. Only WINNARZ were asked to fax affadavits... i.e. winners of two full games, autographed CD, and the other stuff you got. Allegedly (per the site) there would be 50 first prize winners. Not sure about the SSN, but after reading the full affadavit, etc., it seems quite legit.

Oh, also I verified that the fax # actually goes to House of Blues, Inc., so I don't think you need to worry about identity theft or anything. Must need the SSN as a proof of signature since it's a fax rather than a mailed sig.

[quote name='gkrykewy']You guys who won the shirts, wristbands, or demos... those aren't actual prizes; just giveaways. Only WINNARZ were asked to fax affadavits... i.e. winners of two full games, autographed CD, and the other stuff you got. Allegedly (per the site) there would be 50 first prize winners. Not sure about the SSN, but after reading the full affadavit, etc., it seems quite legit.[/QUOTE]

Ah I see, I thought I "won" However free swag is good.

ditto.
I'll take free. Although I already own and beat R&C, and was in the beta for Jak--the other demo was Socom II. I like free t-shirts, and my boy may use the wristband.
The SS number is most likely to report winnings of a certain amount to the IRS, since god forbid a citizen actually win something without Uncle Sam getting his hands on it.

I faxed mine in today after trying at work last night and not getting an answer.
Hope it comes soon! This was the first time I think I won something over the net.

Got a shirt, 3 demos a wristband. And an official ticket too that reads: Playstation Dualplay NYE 2005 Godskitchen event on Jan 1st 2006 .. freakin awesome ..

----------------

Just like this person said.. I too got a FED EX package today ..a TICKET TO A GODSKITCHEN EVENT-- apparantly only in VEGAS..
ONE wristband, one T-SHIRT , and 3 Demos.. Jet Li Rise to Honor..
KILLZONE, and Syphon Filter The Omega strain..

Well I guess the t shirt can go with my gamer advisory panel playstation Hat,
that playstation sent me..

not as good as getting to beta test socom 3 but is ok.. I wont be going to vegas anytime soon.. so guess I can try to get rid of my ticket on ebay..

Thos of you with the ratchet and clank demos.. anyone wanna trade demos???

i received my first place prize today.

this is what i won:

genji for ps2
medievil: resurrection for psp
HOB shirt
playstation shirt
plastic playstation bag
3 playstation buttons (playstation, ps2 and psp)

:D

i would take a picture but it's basically the same as all the other 1st place prizes. thanks dualplay, HOB, Haggar for the info, and the OP for the link!

cool, got mine today, came with ps2 buttons, ps2 shirt, hob shirt, signed lcd soundsystem cd, letter, eyetoy play 2, and atv blazin trails psp, all in a ps2 bag! definitely worth signing up for!

[quote name='ryanlk']cool, got mine today, came with ps2 buttons, ps2 shirt, hob shirt, signed lcd soundsystem cd, letter, eyetoy play 2, and atv blazin trails psp, all in a ps2 bag! definitely worth signing up for![/QUOTE]
I got the same package . What am i gonna do with this stupid eye toy game.

I was actually glad mine came with Play 2. I didn't want to have to buy it, but I'm trying to get a complete collection of the Eyetoy games. So, I was happy to receive it.

bread's done
Back