Controller Extension Cable for GameCube - Pre-Played $1.49

Thanks for the info. Scored four of them, for the bongo sets I have, and after PPLAY15, SAVER and tax, it was $5.41 for all four, which is the price of one after tax.

Yeah, I bought the last one -- I know because I tried to buy two and it wouldn't let me. Hopefully they'll restock today or tomorrow, so the OP's link might still be useful. Thanks, OP.

I'll have to remind myself to keep checking, I would've loved this deal. I hate having to drag my gamecube across the living room so I can sit in my couch.

[quote name='ToxicAdam']I'll have to remind myself to keep checking, I would've loved this deal. I hate having to drag my gamecube across the living room so I can sit in my couch.[/QUOTE]

get a wavebird. trust me. you will never regret it. in fact, they might be on sale this weekend at kmart where you can get a wavebird and metroid prime for

Thanks for the post thorbahn3! I just ordered 4 and it came to $4.68 shipped after CAG15, Edge and SAVER. Killer deal.

Thanks OP and hotwls13. Picked one up for $1.19 shipped. :lol:

-Morpheus

After Edit: Looks like I killed the deal as well. :lol:

[quote name='evilmax17']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/218697.asp[/QUOTE]

Yep the Wavebirds are awesome! I have 3. But it's hard to pass up less than $1.20 A/C for extensions for controllers you already have. I use the wavebirds with my gamecube, and my son gets the standard controllers with extensions for his gamecube. Between the two, we have 3 Wavebirds and 3 Regular with extensions. Plus some people "Need" the rumble feature. :)

[quote name='Zon27']Back in stock if anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I missed out earlier, but just picked up 2.

Ah, looks pretty useful. I have a regular Cubey controller, so this will come in handy. Thanks OP and everyone else for the stock updates

Grabbed 2 more -- now I have enough for 4 pairs of bongos!

(though that's a reminder to self that I still need 2 more pairs of bongos to have a full set... Donkey Konga 2, here I come!)

One word of warning.

I ordered four and had one of them that was defective. Make sure they're tested within the 30 day return period. I did and went to the store to get a new one, they swapped it out without issue.

Ended up with two black, one clear and one purple.

Actually I just bought the last one. But hopefully there will be some more after the morning update, which *looks at time* I'll probably won't be taking part in this time. >_

I saw extensions once at a dollar store. I was going to buy them, but i got a wavebird. Still my friend was pissed that i didnt grab him some.

Thanks OP i grabbed one, need one for my second controller. I have to have my GC stretched out half way across the room to reach the couch whenever someone plays for now, as i just bought a wavebird last week from our trade forums. BTW it would only let me get 1 cable.

Also grabbed Namco museum GBA another game for my 17 hour bus trip to and then back from NYC.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']fucking christ... it's not letting me use SAVER.[/QUOTE]

Same here....anyone used SAVER and worked?

Once a CAG, always a CAG.

Thanks a ton. Been waiting forever for these. SAVER works if you add a PO game to your cart. I couldn't find a cheap one I wanted, so I got Kirby for GBC. $7.99 x_X

ordered 6

sweet

picked up rogue trip for the original ps1 for 99 cent since you cant use saver on these.

$7.60 with tax for rogue trip and 6 extensions after cag15 and edge card

woo hoo and thanks

9 left

There were 13 when I was gonna order 4, probably not that many left now... I suppose I'll try to get at least 2 for the bongos I'll use most often (don't have 4 people playing that much)

Nevermind, they had 4 left still :p Picked up Luigi's Mansion while I was there to save shipping. Too bad Sphinx hasn't been in stock for a while.

Thanks Zon!

bread's done
Back