Cool Boarders 2001 PS3 .99 cents @ GAMESTOP!!!

[quote name='crazydom2']I had no idea they were making PS3 games back in 2001.[/QUOTE]

Apparently! Click the link. Gamestop has a PS3 logo in the top right corner of the page. Almost worth buying it just to take it to the store and complain to the clerks that I can't get trophies out of it.

Coolboarders 2001 PS3 ?? I would'nt buy that for a dollar. Good laugh though OP.

I have played all coolboarder games and hope they make a PS4 reboot with the most killer looking snow and skate controls...and alot of avalanches ,..wooo!! :bouncy:

[quote name='seether254']SSX> all other snowboarding games combined.[/QUOTE]

laugh the fuck out loud. The new SSX doesn't even have online multi

You prolly fix that typo of yours there brodude.

[quote name='chunlirocks']laugh the fuck out loud. The new SSX doesn't even have online multi

You prolly fix that typo of yours there brodude.[/QUOTE]

It actually does have online multiplayer...

I'd buy it for a dollar just for the original case if it had one... *looks at his bin full of new ps3 cases*. Then again, maybe not. Thanks anyway OP.

I used to play this game for hours, great find!!
smiley.jpg

[quote name='ral1121']Snowboard Kids > Cool Boarders[/QUOTE]

Snowboard Kids was the game back on the 64! And then 1080 Avalanche on the cube!

[quote name='SaintAnger']1080 N64 > every other snowboarding game[/QUOTE]
SSX3 > 1080 N64 > every other snowboarding game ;) but seriously, 1080 was my 64 game of choice!

[quote name='chunlirocks']If you want to call racing ghosts "online" than go right ahead bro. No lobbies, no matchmaking, NO COLLISION with the ghosts.

NOT ONLINE TO ME Brodudes.[/QUOTE]

It's still online. You can still play with friends. Just because it doesn't have lobbies doesn't mean it can't do online. Wasn't Burnout Paradise (or, one of those racing games) had no lobbies? You phased into a person's game just like in SSX. I rather not have lobbies anyway cause I hated waiting for people. If you want to play with your friend, just wait in the Chopper till they appear. If you don't then you are playing with other real time people. Core game is still there.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']SSX3 > 1080 N64 > every other snowboarding game ;) but seriously, 1080 was my 64 game of choice!

It's still online. You can still play with friends. Just because it doesn't have lobbies doesn't mean it can't do online. Wasn't Burnout Paradise (or, one of those racing games) had no lobbies? You phased into a person's game just like in SSX. I rather not have lobbies anyway cause I hated waiting for people. If you want to play with your friend, just wait in the Chopper till they appear. If you don't then you are playing with other real time people. Core game is still there.[/QUOTE]

I never liked 1080, but I played lots of Cool Boarders 2 and 3 back in the day. I can't wait to play the new SSX :)

1080 /thread.

Snowboard Kids... Go back and replay, SBK does not hold up if you ask me. And the DS version sucked.

I'm kinda pissed that this is a shtick thread, I was hoping it was a code to download a PSOne classic.

[quote name='b3b0p']1080 /thread.

Snowboard Kids... Go back and replay, SBK does not hold up if you ask me. And the DS version sucked.[/QUOTE]

Clearly you guys have never played Dark Summit. Greatest game ever.

In seriousness, I think SSX3 is probably the best, Coolboarders 2 is still pretty fun as well. I remember mildly enjoying the subsequent coolboarders but I have a feeling they don't hold up as well. I wish there was a slightly more realistic game not unlike Skate. Get on it Black Box.

[quote name='b3b0p']1080 /thread.

Snowboard Kids... Go back and replay, SBK does not hold up if you ask me. And the DS version sucked.[/QUOTE]

I can't possibly agree with this. The graphics are grainy and horrible but after about 20 minutes, your eyes adjust and the game is amazing. How can you beat parachuting your buddy right on the last jump or hitting everyone racing with frying pans! I will agree that the sequel and DS version were horrendous but the original still holds up IMO.

[quote name='nickawesome']I can't possibly agree with this. The graphics are grainy and horrible but after about 20 minutes, your eyes adjust and the game is amazing. How can you beat parachuting your buddy right on the last jump or hitting everyone racing with frying pans! I will agree that the sequel and DS version were horrendous but the original still holds up IMO.[/QUOTE]

That music....still lovely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cPWbTWBP1U&feature=related

bread's done
Back