Cool glitch with full auto.....I dont know how it happened?

birdman

CAGiversary!
Well I was just playing online, and after I reached level 3 for my online rank, I hit the xbox guide button to see how many points I had and it gave me the achievements for winning all full auto medals and for a five in a row.......I havent completed either yet. The last campaign series i completed was the Ambush series. Has this happen to anyone else....check out my gamercard page to see the proof.

also I went from a 3 star rep to a full five in the process....

http://live.xbox.com/member/JustInsane360

[quote name='birdman']Well I was just playing online, and after I reached level 3 for my online rank, I hit the xbox guide button to see how many points I had and it gave me the achievements for winning all full auto medals and for a five in a row.......I havent completed either yet. The last campaign series i completed was the Ambush series. Has this happen to anyone else....check out my gamercard page to see the proof.

also I went from a 3 star rep to a full five in the process....

http://live.xbox.com/member/JustInsane360[/QUOTE]

I'm just shock that somebody here actually bought this game... (after all the half-A55 reviews) and fight night bein release a week later...

I'm still unsure how the rep thing works... when I got my 360, I played about 2 hours of ridge racer online & got 5 stars all of sudden, then my baby bro played a game driving backwards (he's only 6 yr old)... and threw me back to 4 & 1/2 stars...

[quote name='Spoon_si']I'm just shock that somebody here actually bought this game... (after all the half-A55 reviews) and fight night bein release a week later...

I'm still unsure how the rep thing works... when I got my 360, I played about 2 hours of ridge racer online & got 5 stars all of sudden, then my baby bro played a game driving backwards (he's only 6 yr old)... and threw me back to 4 & 1/2 stars...[/QUOTE]

Full Auto actually got mixed reviews and a lot of people are having fun with it.

As for your rep comment, it's pretty self-explanatory how it works if you just read what you just wrote.

Don't you love it when people bash games without ever playing it? We could make the same comment to you about the games you play but what would that accomplish but make us come off as a jerks. I've never played Full Auto but shipwreck is correct, it did get mixed reviews and most are enjoying the game.

[quote name='Spoon_si']I'm just shock that somebody here actually bought this game... (after all the half-A55 reviews) and fight night bein release a week later...

I'm still unsure how the rep thing works... when I got my 360, I played about 2 hours of ridge racer online & got 5 stars all of sudden, then my baby bro played a game driving backwards (he's only 6 yr old)... and threw me back to 4 & 1/2 stars...[/QUOTE]

Not everyone lives their lives through other people experiances.

I really like the game but there's onething i dont like about the game a Twisted Metal like mode would be sweet and i didnt get a faceplate when i preoder it

When you come out of that Shock, read this.

Full Auto is the best racing game on any console to date. This is my opinion of course. But it is a system seller no matter how many bad reviews you read about it. My friend is buying a 360 just for this game. I hope this doesnt put you back in shock again.:applause:

bread's done
Back