cool or not

spongebobgangster

CAGiversary!
nintendo_ds_2.jpg

Well I am not saying that I am hating it, but if it is going to be a lot of money I don't want it to get broken or something within a couple of weeks.

It's like the love child of an SP and a DS...and given that it looks to be at least twice as thick as the SP (using the GBA cart as a scale), doesn't add anything to the DS design except for an analog nub, and is a huge step backwards in aesthetics...no, not cool. Not at all.

Very cool looking, but the green one makes me want to puke.

Aside from that, I do believe you would be able to fit that in your pocket because it appears to only be about 1 cm or so thicker than an sp and my sp always just fell into my pocket, I never had to shove it in or anything.

There's a fatal flaw to the design. When folded up, the buttons and d-pad/analog nub are actually exposed on the bottom: they fold downward, becoming the bottom of the unit.

I highly doubt that's a fan-made mock-up. If I had to guess, I would say it's an official made-for-Nintendo mock-up for DS2 #19. They've probably got over 100 different possible configurations in-house at N right now for the DS2, and this one simply leaked to the net. That's my guess.

[quote name='Kerig']I highly doubt that's a fan-made mock-up. If I had to guess, I would say it's an official made-for-Nintendo mock-up for DS2 #19. They've probably got over 100 different possible configurations in-house at N right now for the DS2, and this one simply leaked to the net. That's my guess.[/quote]

You underestimate the skill and imagination of people who make mock-ups.

This wouldn't work at all, would be uncomfortable to hold, and is all around just bad.

Stereo speakers that close together might as well be mono. There won't be enough separation.

bread's done
Back