Cool Site that lets you preview Dashboard Themes...

Posted this in the Marketplace thread - guess it would pay to read the rest of the threads first. =P

This is something that MS really should have already setup.

wow thanks, only problem is they dont have the MLB 2k6 themes up, I wonder what the Mets theme looks like.

hmm, the scarface theme isn't bad looking at all...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Will be adding a link to this to my "Currently on XBLM/XBLA..." Threads.

Great find toper![/quote]Likewise, I will be adding this to the 360 sticky thread. Awesome site.

Def sweet and I agree that Microsoft should allow you to preview anything you have to buy. I'm sticking with the Halo ad theme for now.

I just might have to get me the COD3 Pinups...
Different one for each page or just one picture across all pages?

It'd be nice if the "set as background theme" option that you can stream from your PC in the photos menu would allow you to set a background for each page on the dashboard.

Wow. They all suck really badly.

The ones that are half decent are ruined by the logos pasted all over the place.

What with Microsoft all touting how Xbox 360 is completely customizable, you'd think they'd allow you to design your own theme (different pictures on each blade), but I suppose that might cut in on their ability to make money off of selling absolute shit like this.

Seriously, those themes make me sick just looking at, I can't imagine what I'd feel like if I had actually paid $2 on them.

FAIL!

bread's done
Back