Cop Abuse At The Wendy's Drive Thru

That wendys is about 3 mins from my house, and that girl went to my high school. I wish I was joking. IIRC she (Brandi) got expelled her Junior year for getting into to many fights.

Also near that wendys, is a Taco Bell, Arbys, and KFC.

They get robbed all the time. No joke people, all of those restaurants have big iron fence bars in the window. To keep people from driving through the windows, and robbing them which was common two summers ago.

I love reading all of the peoples comments. Cause for once this isn't random strangers I'm watching a video about on the net. Its a wendys that I see everyday, and chick that I had two classes with. Actually I should thank her. She made the long term algebra teacher so mad that he up and left one day, and we had subs throughout the year which in turn helped me pass algebra.

Clear abuse of power. I hope the 60,000 settlement came right out of the officer's last year of pay.

BTW, I'm white and my father in law is a cop. Wrong is wrong.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I remember seeing this video on spike tv in like 2002. It's older than the average Wendy's hamburger.......BA-ZING[/QUOTE]

Its probably almost as old as that pancake on the rabbit too. ;)

[quote name='CitizenB']That wendys is about 3 mins from my house, and that girl went to my high school. [/QUOTE]

I kept trying to figure out which one it was, which is it out of curiosity?

I wish I was in that car watching that whole thing.

This reminds me of the rules we have in Cal. Once a teacher gets a job for 2 years its almost impossible for them to lose there job.

[quote name='jezebelseven']I kept trying to figure out which one it was, which is it out of curiosity?

I wish I was in that car watching that whole thing.[/QUOTE]

The one on Salem ave, by Good Samaritan Hospital. Which is about 5-8 mins from Downtown.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I wonder what the cop tried to charge her with? Theift? Resisting arrest? Assault on a police officer?[/QUOTE]

I live in Dayton, Ohio. They don't need a reason. Where I live people hate cops, and the cops hate people.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why am I not surprised that she has a brother in prison?[/QUOTE]

Cause here in Dayton, everyone has a family member in prison.

My uncle is in the slammer right now for attempted murder.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I wonder what the cop tried to charge her with? Theift? Resisting arrest? Assault on a police officer?[/QUOTE]

Being black.

Wendy's should commemorate the occasion with a special Pepper Spray Double Burger!

I like how the announcer started speaking in "street", even though he sounds like the whitest guy on the planet.

[quote name='CheapyD']Wendy's should commemorate the occasion with a special Pepper Spray Double Burger![/quote]

They do have a new 4-Alarm Spicy Chicken...

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']They do have a new 4-Alarm Spicy Chicken...[/QUOTE]
those jalapeno cheeseburgers were awesome

also i used to work in a record store and people would forget what bill they handed the cashier all the time. most of the time they would just go "oh, yeah i guess you're right" b/c they really couldn't remember.

but sometimes we had to go count out our registers to see if we were over.

the customer is always wrong

what I found funny is that other guy who pulled up to the window, got out of his car to look at what's going on. My guess is that he pulled up, saw all the shit happening, and said, "Where the fuck is my burger bitch?!?!" then saw the cop and ran for it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Because you're a bigot?[/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised at all either. The manner in which she spoke and presented herself, as well as using expletitives in front of the manager shows a disdain for authority figures that is probably an issue in her family.

Race has nothing to do with it.

However, the cop still is an idiot.

I had never seen that.
Don't smart off at cops, or customers. But that of course in no way excuses what the cop, petty powertripper, did. If anything the manager should have pulled the drawer and audited it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Because you're a bigot?[/quote]

:rofl:

:roll:

I love how she phrased it too. "I hate the po-lice fo puh'in' mah brutha in prison." :lol:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Because you're a bigot?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='strayfoxx']I'm not surprised at all either. The manner in which she spoke and presented herself, as well as using expletitives in front of the manager shows a disdain for authority figures that is probably an issue in her family.

Race has nothing to do with it.

However, the cop still is an idiot.[/QUOTE] What he said.

bread's done
Back