Coraline Blu-ray 9.99 at Amazon

Well at the stores around here I'm still able to find some with the slip cover. But most new shipments don't bring it. Damn it's tempting. I know some people hate the cardboard sleeves but I love em.

It should come with it, but if it doesn't I'm sure you can find someone who will sell you theirs for like 2 bucks or something.

I personally just throw them in a box in my closet as I can't stand them, I would love to sell the 10 or 20 that I have for a couple bucks a piece lol.

Couldn't pass it up at this price either way. Just ordered. Have been waiting to see this, can't wait.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Great movie at a fantastic price. Bought!

Now I need Fantastic Mr. Fox to drop a little more....[/QUOTE]

You and me both. I really want that, but having never seen it I can't justify 20 bucks for it. Maybe at like 12 to 15

This has been in my wish list since Dec. I made mistake of not picking it up on Black Friday. I just checked this morning and it was still $15. I will grab it now at this price.

I went ahead and ordered this and 1600 Microsoft Points ($16.54) to qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping. Fantastic deal on this movie since I missed out on it from Walmart on Black Friday. The Microsoft Points for $16.54 makes an excellent filler item to bring the total up to $25+ for free shipping. It's not the best price I've seen on Microsoft Points, but 17% off MSRP is definitely solid since the $15 /1600 Microsoft Points sales are rather rare.

am i the only one who thought it was mediocre? its not bad, but certainly not terrific enough to recommend up and down the internets. personally i liked corpse bride and nightmare/xmas a lot more.

1st time I saw this movie I hated it. But it got to me after a few days of remembering it and now I think its awesome. Saw it this morning on my Goldbox, so I bought it for $9.49 shipped. Great deal.

Does this version have all of the content found on the Two disc Collector's
Edition
? Since the DVD version, and the Digital Copy, are on the same disc,
was the DVD version watered down to fit, or did they pull a Disney/Ghibli, and just
put the movie on the DVD version, leaving the special features on the Blu-ray
disc?

Arrrg! Too many releases of the same movie! I wish that they'd just stop releasing
the lone DVD version, and pump up production of the combo sets. I'd like to get
the Blu-ray version, for when I can enjoy them, but I get annoyed with having
to choose. So, I end up buying less movies. When I do buy one, I wait for it to
go on the cheap. For example: when I got the third Resident Evil movie, I got the
DVD version, but waited for it to hit $7. That was about a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eh? What?']Bought one - thanks OP!

Be aware that the digital copy code expiration date is 7/31/10.[/QUOTE]

It expires? What BS!

bread's done
Back