Corrupt a wish message board game

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Granted, but now you're stuck with Huey Lewis.

I wish Sammy Hagar had never joined Van Halen.[/quote]Granted, but instead of Hagar, Tiny Tim became the lead singer.

I wish Pizza Hut would bring back the Insider Pizza

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I wish Pizza Hut would bring back the Insider Pizza[/quote]Granted, but it tastes like shit, just like the rest of their pizza.

I wish my PSP was more than a misshapen paper-weight.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Granted, but it tastes like shit, just like the rest of their pizza.

I wish my PSP was more than a misshapen paper-weight.[/quote]

Granted, now it's a misshapen cuisinart.

I wish PS3's weren't so expensive.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Granted, now it's a misshapen cuisinart.

I wish PS3's weren't so expensive.[/quote]

Granted, but now PS3 games cost twice as much.:razz:

I wish that winter would be over now.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I wish that winter would be over now.[/quote]Granted, but the Earth overheats due to global warming, killing crops and causing world wide famine.

I wish I didn't have to sleep.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Granted, but the Earth overheats due to global warming, killing crops and causing world wide famine.

I wish I didn't have to sleep.[/quote]

Granted but now your time normally spent sleeping is spent watching The View instead.

I wish I could eat whatever I want and never gain weight.

[quote name='Maklershed']Granted but now your time normally spent sleeping is spent watching The View instead.

I wish I could eat whatever I want and never gain weight.[/QUOTE]

Granted, you now get an STD for every 500 calories you consume.

I wish I had the Batmobile.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Granted, you now get an STD for every 500 calories you consume.

I wish I had the Batmobile.[/quote]
Granted, but the instructions are in Thai.

I wish I had the time and motivation to work out.

Granted, but in your first workout you snap in half and are as a cripple only able to 'work out' your index finger.

i wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was baller........

(I also wish i remember the rest of the chorus of that song)

[quote name='chimpian']Granted, but in your first workout you snap in half and are as a cripple only able to 'work out' your index finger.

i wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was baller........

(I also wish i remember the rest of the chorus of that song)[/quote]

Granted, now you're 1/2 an inch taller, have testicular elephantitis, and cant get the thought of Skee-lo out of your head.

I wish the Rum Diaries movie would come out today.

[quote name='Maklershed']Granted but now your time normally spent sleeping is spent watching The View instead.

[/quote]

Hey... I like the View. :cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']Granted, now you're 1/2 an inch taller, have testicular elephantitis, and cant get the thought of Skee-lo out of your head.

I wish the Rum Diaries movie would come out today.[/QUOTE]

Granted, except the movie is now about a mn slowly getting hammered and writing shit in a diary.

I wish I had something minty to eat.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']I wish I had something minty to eat.[/QUOTE]
Granted, eat this listerine toothpaste and wash it down with a delicious gallon of milk.

I wish I was the greatest Guitar Hero player ever.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja'] I wish I was the greatest Guitar Hero player ever.[/quote]

Granted, but you now suck at holding anything else with your arthritic hands.

I wish that wishes really WERE fishes.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Granted, but you now suck at holding anything else with your arthritic hands.

I wish that wishes really WERE fishes.[/quote]

Granted, but they were all made into fishsticks and you have to eat them all... with your rectum.

I wish those Locust bastards would stop owning me with the crossbow!

[quote name='Kayden']Granted, but they were all made into fishsticks and you have to eat them all... with your rectum.

I wish those Locust bastards would stop owning me with the crossbow![/quote]Granted, but they get Torque Bows instead. ;)

I wish I could stop time and do my homework.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Granted, but they get Torque Bows instead. ;)

I wish I could stop time and do my homework.[/quote]

Granted, however time never unstops and you spend the rest of eternity doing your 3rd grade book report.

I wish Kayden would get a less offensive avatar.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Then you wouldn't be offended by it.

I wish that I was playing Excitetruck right now.[/quote]

Granted, but you'd have to play it with a broken broom handle up your ass...NYC police style (hehehehe)

I wish I didn't have to pick up my room mate in a few mins...

[quote name='Demolition Man']But then your roommate will walk home with a gun and shoot you.

I wish I had an internet connection that lets me download 1 gig a minute.[/quote]

Granted, but then the Hamburglar shows up and steals it, robble, robble!

I wish these poor kids weren't going to lose their mother: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16759130/wid/11915773/

“Emily sometimes will run up to me and throw her arms around me so tight and say, ’Oh, Mommy, I just LOVE you,’ and say it with such intensity and hug me with such intensity that it takes my breath away,” Aimee says.
“My reaction in my head is, ’No, no, don’t love me that much, because if you love me that much, it’s going to really hurt when I’m gone.’”

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Granted, but that means Mom will eventually lose her kids.

I wish you hadn't posted that.[/QUOTE]

Granted, but I'm not really a genie so in real life you're still an asshole for saying such an evil thing.

I wish I had some soy sauce for this fried rice I am eating right now.

[quote name='mr ryles']Granted, but I'm not really a genie so in real life you're still an asshole for saying such an evil thing.

I wish I had some soy sauce for this fried rice I am eating right now.[/quote]

Granted, I however am I genie and your rice is now also soy sauce.

Speaking of rice I wish I had some Sake.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Granted, I however am I genie and your rice is now also soy sauce.

Speaking of rice I wish I had some Sake.[/QUOTE]

Granted, but after a few drinks you begin to think you are a japanese hooker. Sucky sucky $5.

I wish I could find sucky sucky for $5.

[quote name='mr ryles']Granted, but after a few drinks you begin to think you are a japanese hooker. Sucky sucky $5.

I wish I could find sucky sucky for $5.[/quote]

Granted, but his name is Melvin and he's 80 years old.

I wish I had an Atari 2600.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Granted, but his name is Melvin and he's 80 years old.

I wish I had an Atari 2600.[/quote]

Granted but it only plays ET the Extraterrestrial

I wish I wasnt at work right now

[quote name='Maklershed']Granted but it only plays ET the Extraterrestrial

I wish I wasnt at work right now[/QUOTE]

granted, but on your drive home from work you get a speeding ticket for doing 50 in the 45 and you bitch to the cop about it being a "gay" ticket and you now land yourself 2 years in a federal prison.

I wish I had some mcdonalds breakfast right now.

Granted but if you eat there...you'll meet the woman of your dreams just minutes after you finish your meal-- and let out a loud shart that smells up the whole room and scares her away.

I wish I was a flying bear

[quote name='Apossum']I wish I was a flying bear[/quote]

Granted, but you are not smarter than the average flying park ranger.

I wish I weren't old enough to understand that reference.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Granted, but you are not smarter than the average flying park ranger.

I wish I weren't old enough to understand that reference.[/QUOTE]
Granted, but you wasted your entire childhood watching Yogi Bear while other kids were out finding dead bodies and growing up and stuff.

I wish I could play Castle Crashers right now.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Granted, but you wasted your entire childhood watching Yogi Bear while other kids were out finding dead bodies and growing up and stuff.

I wish I could play Castle Crashers right now.[/quote]

Granted but you'd become a super nerd and will have no friends.

I wish I had vista.

bread's done
Back