Costco: $15 off instantly on The Pacific and/or Band of Brothers (blu or DVD) 6/9/11

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
The Costco coupons arrived today, and there is an "instant savings - no coupon necessary" "coupon" valid June 9th - July 3rd for $15 off The Pacific (blu and/or DVD) and/or Band of Brothers (blu and/or DVD). No idea what the current prices are, but if it's cheap enough I'll be picking up The Pacific on blu while doing some 4th of July shopping.

Pacific on Blu will be $44.99 AC
Band of Brothers on Blu will be $39.99 AC (note they had it for $29.99 on Blu last Christmas or the year before).

DVD versions will be $34.99 and $29.99, respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for a copy of the pacific on blu ray if it's around $30 or so. I've already watched the series multiple times on HBO HD, but I'd like to watch them again on blu-ray for the right price.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I'm in for a copy of the pacific on blu ray if it's around $30 or so. I've already watched the series multiple times on HBO HD, but I'd like to watch them again on blu-ray for the right price.[/QUOTE]

I was at Costco yesterday and priced everything out. The Pacific on Blu is currently $59.99 so it will be $44.99 AC, BoB Blu is $54.99 so it will be $39.99 AC, and the DVD versions were $10 less than Blu IIRC.

They also had a bunch of $7.99 Blus including Kill Bill Vol 1, Kill Bill Vol 2, and a couple of others I can't remember.

I remember paying $30 for The Pacific on Blu around the Holidays at Best Buy during their 50% off HBO sale which pops up every now and then...

I still don't think those prices are worth it. Buy USED from Gohastings.com right now with their 20% off coupon.

bread's done
Back