Costco - 320 GB Uncharted 3 Slim PS3 Bundle + Movie Remote (299.99)

Veronica Mars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I saw this today, and thought it was a good deal if your looking for uncharted 3 and the movie remote.

I'm debating if I should stay with the holiday bundle from amazon or putting in the extra $125 for double the hard drive, uncharted and the remote.

Yeah I'm looking for a PS3 bundle ATM, but it has to be a good deal. This doesn't seem like a good deal to me. You can get the same thing at Amazon, sans the movie remote. So basically you're getting the movie remote for free. I'd hold out till there's another BF bundle for $200, maybe.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I saw this today, and thought it was a good deal if your looking for uncharted 3 and the movie remote.

I'm debating if I should stay with the holiday bundle from amazon or putting in the extra $125 for double the hard drive, uncharted and the remote.[/QUOTE]

keep the BF bundle, use the saved money to buy U3, bigger HD (if needed) & remote. You will spend the same and have 2 more games and an extra HD. :cool:

For this thread as a deal: I would say it's lukewarm.

Thanks OP but not a good deal though. :cry:

320gb's were three hundred with a game a year ago and even two years ago. Seeing how a new system will be coming out late 2012 and the fact everyone on the planet will be selling cheap bundles in the next six months and then even cheaper after the announcement this is a NO GO.

IMHO ;)

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I thought it was a good deal if your looking for a bundle. but I guess I'm wrong :/[/QUOTE]

Well, I still appreciat the heads-up. :) I'm one of the last people on the planet (apparently) debating purchasing a PS3. Thanks for getting a discussion started on WHEN I should consider looking.

-B

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I thought it was a good deal if your looking for a bundle. but I guess I'm wrong :/[/QUOTE]

That's what it is all about. Posting replying finding out what is a CAG deal and what is not. Thanks anyway...;)

bread's done
Back