Costco - 360 Guitar Hero 2 $79.99 with free 2day Air upgrade

Theres no reason too. This deserves its own thread...o wait you were suckered into buying a ps3 and you think the wii sucks...lol

Might want to note that if you're not a costco member they tack on a 5% fee (~$4 here)... After taxes and the fee, I might as well just go buy it at my local Best Buy.

Just preordered mine at Redoctanes web site. 89.90 with a free guitar bag,free shipping and no tax..........$89.90 WOW!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='klingon666']Just preordered mine at Redoctanes web site. 89.90 with a free guitar bag,free shipping and no tax..........$89.90 WOW!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Same here, that's the best deal I've seen thus far. Free shipping is UPS ground but I have way too many games to play anyways.

[quote name='bahgee']Is the guitar for the 360 version wireless?[/QUOTE]

no, I've read that Microsoft didn't want to give away the wireless technology to Red Octane.

[quote name='slickkill77']Theres no reason too. This deserves its own thread...[/quote]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I can't tell you how long I've been waiting on this bad boy for the 360. I'm kinda torn right now whether to buy from RedOctane or just pick it up in the store. Kinda afraid you won't be able to find it for a reasonable price, or maybe I'm just crazy. I'll probably just buy it from the Redoctane site. Thanks for not closing the thread. If you did, I may not have thought of going to their site to buy. But then they throw in a gig bag too... Nice

[quote name='richierich']no, I've read that Microsoft didn't want to give away the wireless technology to Red Octane.[/QUOTE]

Boo! That sucks!

[quote name='grimlock49']Just pick it up in Costco B&M during launch...then just $79.99![/quote]
Pretty sure its an online only deal. Anything todo with games at Costco are mostly only $5 off the retail price.

I ordered mine on 1/26 from Red Octane. Can't wait for it to ship.
I have a dual gig bag from a PS2 order, it's a bit cheesie but it works.

it was an easy choice for me:
RedOctane - free shipping, no tax in most locales, free gig bag = 89.99
Costco - pay shipping, pay tax no gig bag.....over 90.00 :(

bread's done
Back