Costco ($50) TV series sets (Futurama, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development)

dchrisd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just picked up Futurama Complete Series at Costco for $50 + tax ($50 / 4 Seasons = $12.50 per season). The season sets came in a black case designed with a Futurama logo and artwork. Included in the box was an XL t-shirt with Bender on it; Looks pretty good.

I also saw Arrested Development (with Bluth banana stand t-shirt; really neat); How I Met Your Mother (unknown style t-shirt), and some other TV show -- all at the same price.

This shouldn't be YMMV since Costco sales tend to be the same at all stores.

Yeah it's a great deal I bought the Futurama and How I met your Mother Collections back in Novemeber also the How I Met your Mother t-shirt is white with Awesome University written on it

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I was at Costco today, they also have My Name Is Earl. Anyone know if each season comes in the original box, and not one giant box?[/QUOTE]
The Futurama seasons each came in their original box (don't know about the other tv shows). The season boxes and the shirt are all housed in a bigger box. The shirt doesn't add too much space in the box, it's packed tightly to about the width of a slightly oversized DVD case.

do'h, My Name is Earl was the other set I saw.

Holy shit, I need to pick uip My Name Is Earl, and i'd do it for 16.33 a set and a free shirt

Though I do need to get a costco card. Do they have 30 day trials of that stuff or somethin like that?

If you have a friend who is a member, they can buy $50 gift cards that double as a membership (you can get in as long as you're paying via gift card).

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I was at Costco today, they also have My Name Is Earl. Anyone know if each season comes in the original box, and not one giant box?[/QUOTE]

Yes I have the My Name Is Earl boxset, it's all 3 seasons in their regular individual packaging. The big box they come in just holds them all and the T-shirt in

I'd kill for the Bluth t-shirt lol Th Earl one is just a trailer that says home sweet home. Anyone up for a trade lol

[quote name='dchrisd']Just picked up Futurama Complete Series at Costco for $50 + tax ($50 / 4 Seasons = $12.50 per season). The season sets came in a black case designed with a Futurama logo and artwork. Included in the box was an XL t-shirt with Bender on it; Looks pretty good.

I also saw Arrested Development (with Bluth banana stand t-shirt; really neat); How I Met Your Mother (unknown style t-shirt), and some other TV show -- all at the same price.

This shouldn't be YMMV since Costco sales tend to be the same at all stores.[/QUOTE]

Futurama at 50$ is a damn good price, for the whole series!Might pick this up later in the week, thanks OP!

[quote name='DeathPrawn']If you have a friend who is a member, they can buy $50 gift cards that double as a membership (you can get in as long as you're paying via gift card).[/quote]

Unfortunatly I don't have a friend who has a membership

Does anyone know if they send out free trials in the mail n shit like that?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']

Unfortunatly I don't have a friend who has a membership

Does anyone know if they send out free trials in the mail n shit like that?[/QUOTE]

Well u have another option....If a trusty fellow cagster member of costco....mails u one gift card then, u will be lucky...so there u have it 50$ for a 50$ costco gift card, good luck!

Someone on slickdeals posted this shot of the back of the Futurama box, claiming shirt is an XL:

8902_1.JPG

We don't have a nearby Costco in my part of PA. If anyone is able to grab & ship a Futurama set, PM and we'll work out something nice! This looks like a great deal.

[quote name='E-Z-B']My costco didn't have futurama. Was it back with all the rest of the dvds?[/quote]

I checked two costco in the last week and none of them have the Futurama box set. Last time I saw this in stock was at the beginning of December.

bread's done
Back