Costco: 80 gig PS3, extra controller, BT remote - $559.97

torifile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
This is a great deal, even considering the impending price drop to $499. Their 80 gig Motorstorm package with an extra sixaxis and bluetooth remote bundle is only $559.97. I believe the $x.97 means clearance at Costco. I don't know if the 5 movie deal is still going, but if it is, even better. May be YMMV.

The 80GB has already dropped to $500, so that is a savings of $15. ($500 PS3 + $50 controller + $25 controller) Not terrible if you really want that stuff.

And yes, the 5 blue ray dvd deal is still going on.

[quote name='angrysalad187']Does costco still have that kick-ass return it whenever you want return policy?[/QUOTE]
YES. $15 savings AND Costco's return policy? No brainer if you want a PS3.

do you need the receipt to return it to costco or just need to still be a member? either way i think i'm screwed since i'm not a member anymore and i don't think i have the receipt for the my 360...

[quote name='RegularX']do you need the receipt to return it to costco or just need to still be a member? either way i think i'm screwed since i'm not a member anymore and i don't think i have the receipt for the my 360...[/QUOTE]
I know you don't need the receipt if you're still a member. I don't know what happens if you don't have the receipt AND you're not a member anymore. It couldn't hurt to try. Worst case scenario, you go back and reestablish your membership, return the thing then return your membership. That's got a 100% money back guarantee, too.

bread's done
Back