Costco B&M - Xbox 360 budle 25 dollar rebate

Mad-B-Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
kind of a warm-ish/cold-ish deal I guess. Saw at my locall Costco (Cypress, CA) that they had a Xbox 360 Bundle for 449.99 after instant rebate + tax.

Bundle comes with Premiuem 360, extra wirless, play and charge, and arcade unplugged. Probably not that great of a savings, but Cheapest bundle from Costco, both on and off line. Great if you want the Costco return policy.

Might not be nation wide, so need confirmation.

i just returned my first COSTCO bundle cause my 360 died - got it swapped out REAL easy - no hassle - and $25 back!

[quote name='MANIMAL']i just returned my first COSTCO bundle cause my 360 died - got it swapped out REAL easy - no hassle - and $25 back![/QUOTE]

when you returned it, did they require you to return all of the items from the bundle? with all the packaging?

sorry for the off topic post.

Ah, I plan to get the Gears of War bundle. So if in 1-2 years and my xbox360 die, and I want to return it to Cost for exchange of a new Xbox360 (return policy correct?).

Do I have to bring back Gears of War and all the component? I'm not returning, I want an exchange. I wonder if I can exchange it.

Regarding returns,

While they actually do require all of the componets back, they do make some exceptions. My aunt recently returned a digital camera since, it was missing some cables and didn't even have a box, though it did have a card 512 card, which was larger than the bundled card. The guy gave her a full refund anyways.

Though I don't think they take exchanges, if yo uask for an exchange, they'll just give you a refund and tell you to buy it again.

So let say if I get the bundle of $509 + tax.

2 years later my Xbox360 die, I have to return everything (the game and quiack charge kit) and they give me back the money of $509?

Ah maybe I should just get the standalone Xbox360 there since it's a hassle to return all the stuff that I want to keep. I just want to return the Xbox360...

Well, thing is, costco only has bundles.

They don't offer any replacment programs, all returns are based on their "Sastifation garuanteed or your money back". Even if you aren't a member, if you buy online you will get a full refund (even shipping, though the GoW bundle ships free anyways).

If anything, just throw everything you don't use into the 360 box and put it somewhere safe. The hassle of keeping track of these small things is definatly better than the hassle of sending you 360 in to Microsoft.

Yeah. Costco doesn't do exchanges. Instead, they will refund your money and ask you to go in and buy it again.

[quote name='eau']Yeah. Costco doesn't do exchanges. Instead, they will refund your money and ask you to go in and buy it again.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I wish that I had remembered this before I went out and bought my 360 last weekend. =( If it died later after a price drop I could have gotten a new model, and gotten money back!

[quote name='eau']Yup. Some people have been getting TV upgrades that way.[/QUOTE]

The won't be getting them like that for long.. just wait and see :)

[quote name='marctina']The won't be getting them like that for long.. just wait and see :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Costco will prolly have to do to TVs what they did to laptops as far as the return policy goes.

Hmmm maybe I'll just get their Xbox 360™Component Bundle which have the extra wireless controller + 12 month Gold Live.

I'll just buy the Quick Charge and a game from somewhere else to play my games. THen 2 or 3 years later I'll just returner the Xbox 360 buncle which I just give them back the 12 Month Golive Live + Extra Controller to get money back. Use the money to get the latest Xbox 360 version....

BTW guys, buying bundle at Cost we can check the box to see the manufacture date right? I always want to get the latest manuf. date.

I just bought the bundle at Costco last friday. Will they give me the $25 just for asking or do I have to do the return/rebuy thing?

[quote name='porieux']I just bought the bundle at Costco last friday. Will they give me the $25 just for asking or do I have to do the return/rebuy thing?[/QUOTE]

Anyone know? Thanks.

[quote name='mgsvr']Hmmm maybe I'll just get their Xbox 360™Component Bundle which have the extra wireless controller + 12 month Gold Live.

I'll just buy the Quick Charge and a game from somewhere else to play my games. THen 2 or 3 years later I'll just returner the Xbox 360 buncle which I just give them back the 12 Month Golive Live + Extra Controller to get money back. Use the money to get the latest Xbox 360 version....

BTW guys, buying bundle at Cost we can check the box to see the manufacture date right? I always want to get the latest manuf. date.[/QUOTE]
i don't know if your being sarcastic or not but
you can try and not be a scumbag and only return things if they are
broken/wrong, whatever and not just so you can upgrade
I HATE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO GET OVER ON PEOPLE AND BUSINESS'S

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']You'd have to return and rebuy, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, probably not worth it then. Thanks!

[quote name='porieux']Anyone know? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't work in membership, but I would guess that you would have to return the bundle and rebuy it.

If the bundle is 450 + tax, and when you return them. Do they give back the 450+tax or just 450?

Kinda of a hassle to return everything included on the bundle. I'll wait until next year model then buy it then.

Anyone know a way to tell the manufacture date on the Xbox bundle at Costco? I believe they're all in the big plastic case, so it will be hard.

hey guys, does anyone know which bundles they have B&M? I got the impression from reading their site that the bundles they have online are available strictly online....I would like to buy the GOW bundle in store rather then online ..so does anyone know what they offer in store :) ?

My store only carries the bundle that has the extra controller, charge kit, and Arcade Unplugged. I would assume the rest are the same.

[quote name='mgsvr']If the bundle is 450 + tax, and when you return them. Do they give back the 450+tax or just 450?[/QUOTE]

they'll give you back 450+tax. I recently had to return the 360 to costco cause the dvd started to give me issues. Gave me every penny back and bought myself another one. no hassle for me at all.

I'm not sure, I brought my receipt for good measure. Although, I think all you need is your membership card.

bread's done
Back