The Princess Bride - $12.99 :hot:
Walk the Line - $12.99 :hot:
Wizard of Oz (3 Disc) - $12.99 :hot:
and much more!!! :D

captureduc.jpg

Courtsey to SPIDERone (DVDTalk)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karkyco']Wow AWESOME/10.

Thanks for posting...I'll be sure to keep an eye out next time I'm there in a couple of days...[/QUOTE]
Are you guy with $150 Toys Story 1/2 on amazon marketplace? :lol:

thanks for the heads up, I'll have my mom look for these...they also have The Princess Bride for $12.99 I think and I know I picked up Rudy for $9.98 and Walk the Line for $12.99

I'm gonna stop by when i pickup my TS1/2 @ TRU.

Already have Blade Runner so I need to get GWTW & WOO.

EDIT: If you see any $12.99 titles please let me know so I can those here. Pic or Receipt.

Would definitely grab GWTW and WoO at those prices if I had a Costco around me. But I'm a BJs member and they tend to have crap for catalogue titles.

Not every store may have them on-hand, and if you see it and might want it, pick it up, since restocking at Costco for certain titles that aren't recently released is hit-or-miss. Same goes for checking at another Costco for a specific item, since some items share SKUs and they need to go out to the area to visually check for specific items.

Frederick, MD store was a miss.

Leesburg, VA was a direct hit. Scored Oz and Blade Runner.

Also they had several WB Digibooks such as North By Northwest, Shawshank, Matrix, etc for $16.99. Got the first two.

figures woo would be $13 since i just bought it for $17, excellent deal on that. im hearing a rumor the 3 disc version is going to be phased out.

I went to my Costco last night (Scottsdale, AZ)...here's what they had in stock.

$12.99 each
Blade Runner
Wizard of Oz
Gone With the Wind
Watchmen
Gran Turino
Body of Lies
Batman Begins
Quantum of Solace
James Bond movies various stand alone special editions.

For $9.79
Bram Stoker's Dracula
A Few Good Men
Gattica
Wolf
Usual Suspects
Donnie Brasco

Criterion Collection Blu-Rays for $23.99 each
8 1/2
Paris, Texas
Howard's End
For All Mankind
Bottle Rocket
The Last Emperor

Jason

My Costco seems to be slim-pickings when it comes to the good $12.99 titles. Would have liked to get the GWTW or WOZ. Ended up picking up Gattaca.

Also noticed a number of Blu-rays not in the standard cases but appear to be in cheap-looking cardboard packaging. What's up with this? Don't think these things will sell if they don't even come in the standard Blu protective case.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Are you guy with $150 Toys Story 1/2 on amazon marketplace? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, FLOL...I certainly don't expect them to sell, but who knows? I've made even more ridiculous sales than this...there are plenty of idiots out there in this country of ours...

[quote name='consoleman']My Costco seems to be slim-pickings when it comes to the good $12.99 titles. Would have liked to get the GWTW or WOZ. Ended up picking up Gattaca.

Also noticed a number of Blu-rays not in the standard cases but appear to be in cheap-looking cardboard packaging. What's up with this? Don't think these things will sell if they don't even come in the standard Blu protective case.[/QUOTE]

My Costco has the cardboard, too, but it's for space saving (at least mine is). The cardboard states to take it to the register, pay and redeem for the real thing at the merchandise pick up desk. They do it for new releases usually.

Jason

[quote name='Troy McClure']My Costco has the cardboard, too, but it's for space saving (at least mine is). The cardboard states to take it to the register, pay and redeem for the real thing at the merchandise pick up desk. They do it for new releases usually.

Jason[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. I just thought it was weird if they really did sell it in the cardboard. Still, it's weird they would even separate out the merchandise.

Picked up GWTW and WOO for the 12.99 each, yea!

They also had several of the blu rays with books for $12.99

Amadeus
Complete Blade Runner

There was another one, but I can't remember it

Sorry I don't have pics, my phone doesn't have a camera and I could buy them due to money constraints.

I believe these deals are the same at Fry's so I'll try pming at Best Buy for Bladerunner and see how that turns out.

Did anyone notice if the WOZ or Watchmen were the versions eligible for the buy 5 get 1 free deal? I have four and just need to buy one more before it ends next week.

WoO definitively does not contain a code for the B5G1F. Watchmen might/should contain a code, unless they stopped including one.

[quote name='urrgghh']Did anyone notice if the WOZ or Watchmen were the versions eligible for the buy 5 get 1 free deal? I have four and just need to buy one more before it ends next week.[/QUOTE]

Watchmen as long as it has a digital copy is eligible however only the Wizard of Oz Ultimate Box Set is eligible in this promo.

bread's done
Back