Costco - Blu-Ray Sale through 12/24 - Many, Multiple Titles

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sorry I didn't bring back a full list of exacts, but it's quite a few sku/assortment #'s, i.e. Too many to stand and type all of them into my cell phone. :) I'll edit this first post if anybody knows where to track down a full list of titles or has better details... They were all "Instant Discounts" with signs above the bins. I know that Dark Knight was not one of the titles on sale.

One specifically is $7 off Iron Man (which made it 20.49 here), Indy's Kingdom o'the Crystal Skull & Transformers.

There were also $5 off older/catalog Buena Vista Titles (Invincible, Unbreakable ($13.99 after disc), Eight Below etc) as well as $5 off of WB or Paramount's older/catalog titles.

Probably worth checking if you're headed there anyways.

Like I said, sorry I didn't get better than that, but you don't understand my Costco at this time of year. It's a madhouse. I got scared. Game over man! Game over!

[quote name='Darthjer']Sorry I didn't bring back a full list of exacts, but it's quite a few sku/assortment #'s, i.e. Too many to stand and type all of them into my cell phone. :) I'll edit this first post if anybody knows where to track down a full list of titles or has better details... They were all "Instant Discounts" with signs above the bins. I know that Dark Knight was not one of the titles on sale.

One specifically is $7 off Iron Man (which made it 20.49 here), Indy's Kingdom o'the Crystal Skull & Transformers.

There were also $5 off older/catalog Buena Vista Titles (Invincible, Unbreakable ($13.99 after disc), Eight Below etc) as well as $5 off of WB or Paramount's older/catalog titles.

Probably worth checking if you're headed there anyways.

Like I said, sorry I didn't get better than that, but you don't understand my Costco at this time of year. It's a madhouse. I got scared. Game over man! Game over![/quote]

Glad to hear you're okay, LOL. Too bad Dark Knight wasn't one of the ones on sale, damn it. Only one I'm really looking for a steal on right now.

I'll have to check that out. I, too, fear Costco at this time of year, though, especially when I'm the type of person who actually can go there and only buy one or two items. It isn't a problem on the surface, but inevitably I get stuck behind people buying up half of the store, and they have no express checkout...

I saw a ton of Blu Rays with instant discount. They have different discounts for different studios and price points, for either $5 off or $7 off.

A bunch that were $18.99 were now $13.99. $19.99 became $14.99, and some that were $24.99 were now $19.99, and finally some $27.99 were now $21.50 or $19.99.

Nothing I really wanted, since they had no sale on Dark Knight.

bread's done
Back