Costco Deals: Halo ODST $25.97 & more

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
CURRENT DEALS:
$349.99 160 gb PS3 with Uncharted 2 (not GOTY Edition), Bluray Remote, Card for 50 Free Songs from Sony

ARCHIVE DEALS:
New Deals 4.16.09
Halo ODST $25.97
Nerf n Strike Bundle $12.99
Wii remote, nunchuk, and Wii Motion Plus $59.99 (definitely remember seeing black and maybe white)

Also
Sony CD-R's 100 pack were like $14 I think
Sony DVD-R's 100 pack were $19.49
Sony DVD+R's 100 pack were $19.49
Sony Bluray Player $110 with HDMI
also saw Sony 3D Ready Bluray player that can stream, didn't know they made 3D ready already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Deals:
New Deals (12-8-09)
Buy
Xbox Live 12 Month $38.99
&
Halo ODST $51.99 OR Xbox 360 $293.99
& Get $10 back instantly.

PS3 with Uncharted 1 & Bluray Remote $330

DSi $185
With car adapter, cleaning kit, case.

EA Sports Active $36.49
- the more exercises one was on sale as well.
Wii fit plus $85

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old Deals (11-2-09)

(Future Deal, i.e. when released) CoD:MW2 for PS3 and 360 each priced at 53.99.

DJ hero for PS3 and the 360 and the price is 109.97

original Wii Fit w/ Balance Board in stock. It was priced at around $50 (while it lasts probably) .

PS3 Slim 120 GB + Uncharted 1 + Blu Ray Remote for 329.99

Wii sport resort with 2 motion plus for $50

New Deals (10-16-09):

Beatles Rock Band 360, PS3, Wii $224.59

Halo ODST $51.99

Uncharted $54.99

:wii: Wii Fit Plus w/Balance Board $85

:wii: Wii Fit Plus $18

Wii $195

Old Deals (9-19-09):

Beatles Rock Band 360, PS3, (Wii?) $224.59

Scribblenauts $25.99

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story $29.99

Old Deals (9/3/09):

Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box $26.99 at Costco.

Ghost Squad is $15.

Trauma Center New Blood $15.

PS3 and 360 GH:World Tour:Guitar Bundle (one guitar) is 29.97.

Possibly 79.97? for the full GHWT band kit.

Batman Arkham Asylum $51.99.

PS3 80gb with 2nd controller & HDMI cable for $349.99.

Wii for $244.99 as well.

:wii: Pirates Vs. Ninjas Dodgeball $15

:wii: Active Life: Extreme Challenge Bundle with Mat $54

:wii: EA Sports Active $53

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='J7.']GHWT bundles were heavily discounted too, forget prices. But they were good deals. Think guitar bundle for PS3 was $2X.XX.[/QUOTE]

Whaaaa. Anyone got details about what they have for Wii?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Whaaaa. Anyone got details about what they have for Wii?[/QUOTE]
I don't know what the Wii deal was if there was one. The 360 one was for the full GHWT band kit, price may have been in the $4X.XX maybe, that's a guess of my memory though so ymmv, could be higher.

I went and confirmed that PS3 and 360 GH:World Tour:Guitar Bundle (one guitar) is 29.97
My location had 3 ps3, and 1 360...no complete band kit

Here's what I saw today:
:wii: EA Sports Active $53

Ghost Squad and Trauma Center New Blood are usually always $15. I got Ghost Squad for $10 when they had some kind of coupon thing going.

When Uncharted 2 comes out it will be 51.99 according to the PC (Current Costco Emp) and i believe its the same price for Rachet and Clank a crack in time at the 51.99 price. also have LBP GOTY edition for 51.99 or 53.99

[quote name='basketb']Here's what I saw today:
:wii: EA Sports Active $53[/QUOTE]
I just ordered Active Life, and a wii. I agree it would be nice to have a on going costco thread.:)

[quote name='johntruse']I just ordered Active Life, and a wii. I agree it would be nice to have a on going costco thread.:)[/QUOTE]
You do know that the Wii will be $50 cheaper starting next Sunday, right?

I hope Costco will get a good Xbox360 deal this Holiday season. I got my PS3 there in a bundle with R&C and an extra controller.
Anyway, I just picked up Scribblenauts and Mario & Luigi 3 for full price at Target the other day. People may look at those price changes and think they're minimal, but right there I could've saved about $10 :(

Saw today
:wii: Wii Fit Plus w/Balance Board $85
:wii: Wii Fit Plus $18

as well as the Beatles Rock Band for all platforms for the price mentioned in the OP.

Uncharted 2 is 54.99 at Costco. We are getting Rachet and Clank and it shows the price right now at 51.99 as well, but i will let u guys know once the game comes out. We are getting DJ Hero and Modern Warfair 2. Also getting a PS3 Dual pack for 30$ games are unannounced as of yet. as for 360 not sure if we are getting the dual pack.

Have they in the past had an occurance of the game listing lower then coming into store and being higher priced? R&C for $51.99 is great price. I'm disappointed they didn't stick with the almost traditional $53.99 for UC2.

And thanks DSH3311.

[quote name='EvilIA']Have they in the past had an occurance of the game listing lower then coming into store and being higher priced? R&C for $51.99 is great price. I'm disappointed they didn't stick with the almost traditional $53.99 for UC2.

And thanks DSH3311.[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge no.

[quote name='ToadStoolPorridge']I hope Costco will get a good Xbox360 deal this Holiday season.[/QUOTE]
i'm just hoping they get the MW2 limited edition console in stores. i know it's listed on their website, and is actually the only version of the system listed on their website, but i just hate paying shipping for something that i can get in a store...

btw, whenever any of u see Games or any products that end in xx.00 that's a very much YMMV aspect since its a manager bringing down the price, like when the new DSI's came in and my costco still has it for 184.99 with extra stylist + case, the old DS lights got corporate marked down to 99.97, if u can find a costco with the DS light thats the price of it, i through away the booster pack on purpose so my manager can mark it down for missing accessories and i got it for 60$ lol. if anyone got questions about shit hit me up through here.

[quote name='EvilIA']Have they in the past had an occurance of the game listing lower then coming into store and being higher priced? R&C for $51.99 is great price. I'm disappointed they didn't stick with the almost traditional $53.99 for UC2.

And thanks DSH3311.[/QUOTE]

Same with me, its the first time i've ever seen that happen. i was kinda suprised it happen, like with Batman, it said 51.99 coming into the store, and its still 51.99. Oh and thats for both 360 and PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dsh3311']btw, whenever any of u see Games or any products that end in xx.00 that's a very much YMMV aspect since its a manager bringing down the price, like when the new DSI's came in and my costco still has it for 184.99 with extra stylist + case, the old DS lights got corporate marked down to 99.97, if u can find a costco with the DS light thats the price of it, i through away the booster pack on purpose so my manager can mark it down for missing accessories and i got it for 60$ lol. if anyone got questions about shit hit me up through here.[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope your manager is going to fire you.

Went to a Costco yesterday, and I saw the original Wii Fit w/ Balance Board in stock. It was priced at around $50.

[quote name='J7.']Updated. Today I saw about 250 copies of ODST & 50 copies of Uncharted 2. Sad.[/QUOTE]

Nobody said the avg consumer was smart.

[quote name='squeeky']Nobody said the avg consumer was smart.[/QUOTE]
:applause: The avg consumer has a very low IQ.

[quote name='dsh3311']btw, whenever any of u see Games or any products that end in xx.00 that's a very much YMMV aspect since its a manager bringing down the price, like when the new DSI's came in and my costco still has it for 184.99 with extra stylist + case, the old DS lights got corporate marked down to 99.97, if u can find a costco with the DS light thats the price of it, i through away the booster pack on purpose so my manager can mark it down for missing accessories and i got it for 60$ lol. if anyone got questions about shit hit me up through here.[/QUOTE]
That's not cool.

[quote name='J7.']Updated. Today I saw about 250 copies of ODST & 50 copies of Uncharted 2. Sad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's Costco. They probably started out with 500 copies of each.

[quote name='basketb']I certainly hope your manager is going to fire you.[/QUOTE]
nah they love me there lol.

[quote name='dsh3311']nah they love me there lol.[/QUOTE]
Wolf in sheep's clothing. Do they also pass a blind eye when you stick your hands in their pockets?

We just received the PS3 Slim 120 GB + Uncharted 1 + Blu Ray Remote for 329.99 which is a good deal if u dont have a ps3 yet.
We also got DJ hero for PS3 and the 360 and the price is 109.97 which is about 10 bucks less.
my costco is getting about 42 CoD:MW2 for PS3 and 360 each priced at 53.99.

The latest Costco coupon book (November 12th-November 29th) has a coupon for $5 off the $14.99 price-point Wii games. As for the selection, the last time I went to Costco, it seems that they had a new shipment of last year's Christmas selection (Super Monkey Ball BB, Sonic and the Secret Rings, etc.), along with some newer $14.99 titles that I had not seen at Costco before, like King of Fighters: The Orochi Saga, Lego Batman, and I believe SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1 was there too.

The coupon starts on November 12th, and it says that there is no limit.

no luck with ODST in Glenview IL costco. They had the boxes crammed underneath the display with a 49.97 sticker over a 53.xx sticker.

[quote name='schopaia']no luck with ODST in Glenview IL costco. They had the boxes crammed underneath the display with a 49.97 sticker over a 53.xx sticker.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, in the other thread, sonderiaom said
[quote name='sonderiaom'] some warehouses have different pricing than others (still haven't figured out why) and in the northwest where I am sequestered only 2 warehouses out of the 50 or so had it at that price while the others had it at $50[/QUOTE]

I guess your warehouse still hasn't clearanced it yet. I have not gone in to check the price here in the Southeast; I don't have a Costco membership.

[quote name='htown01']Yeah, in the other thread, sonderiaom said

I guess your warehouse still hasn't clearanced it yet. I have not gone in to check the price here in the Southeast; I don't have a Costco membership.[/QUOTE]

Well, at a point that was true, only 2 warehouses out of the approximately 50 in the northwest had it at 29.97 while every other one had it at 49.97. The recent drop to 25.97, as far as I could tell in the northwest, was at every warehouse.

Split Second is real cheap too, forget exact price, maybe $26 or $33. It was posted someone on CAG.

bread's done
Back