Costco - Halo Reach Limited Edition $39.97 w/ membership; add 5% if not a member

super_dawn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not a bad deal. Saw this over on SD...credit to NWbvSW.

Costco.com has Halo Reach Limited Edition for $39.97 (includes S&H)
If you are not a member, you can still get Halo Reach LE, but it will be an extra 5%....probably about $44.

Listed as a Hot Buy/While Supplies Last:

In addition to the game disc and manual, this edition also includes:

*Game Disc in custom case modeled after a recovered ONI data module
*A custom in-game Elite armor set for use in Reach’s multiplayer modes
*Artifact Bag containing a brand-new piece of the extended Halo universe: The personal notes and documents of the creator of the SPARTAN program: Dr. Catherine Halsey.
*Dr. Halsey’s ONI Security BadgeElite in-game armor.
*Embroidered Spartan II Patch

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...I thought you meant the Legendary Edition since you had le in the title:whee:...Still a good deal though.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Oh...I thought you meant the Legendary Edition since you had le in the title:whee:...Still a good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Oops...haha yea...Limited Edition...I better change that! I'm going to have too many disappointed people.

edit: ugh I hate having such long titles... ;)

[quote name='super_dawn']Oops...haha yea...Limited Edition...I better change that! I'm going to have too many disappointed people.

edit: ugh I hate having such long titles... ;)[/QUOTE]

lol thanks

Sigh, I got super excited thinking this was the Legendary Edition. I do not even own a 360 but would have bit for Legendary at $40!

[quote name='MSI Magus']Sigh, I got super excited thinking this was the Legendary Edition. I do not even own a 360 but would have bit for Legendary at $40![/QUOTE]

Yea that would be awesome for legendary; wouldn't it? ;)

[quote name='super_dawn']Yea that would be awesome for legendary; wouldn't it? ;)[/QUOTE]

It'll happen soon enough. I feel it in my cheap ass bones.

bread's done
Back