COSTCO-Nintendo DSi XL bundle $30.00 OFF w/ coupon

MastrMeatWad

CAGiversary!
I questioned if I should post this or not because it is a Costco deal and obviously you need a membership or know someone-and I didn't see it posted already. But it is a great deal regardless..

Nintendo® DSi XL Bundle with Car Charger, Wallet, 2 Screen Protectors (brain age games installed and if I recall Mario 64 could be wrong because the bundles have changed at my costco-games seem to varied by location-(169.99) then take 30 off w/ coupon-so 139.99. If you don't have the mailer you can just get one in store. This is the best deal i have seen for a dsi xl. Obviously it comes w/ two brain age games installed and at my local costco it had mario kart. However I have seen a similar bundle at other costco's w/out mariokart-so may vary-coupon available at all costcos.

Ends November 7th, you got a week. If this was posted-i missed it, or you just don't give a rat's A, then I apologize. Good day sir.

It was posted earlier. In any case, you don't even need the coupon. I bought this 2 weekends ago and it rang up with the $30 off already. Not bad for $149.99 with the case/car adapter.

[quote name='paean']It was posted earlier. In any case, you don't even need the coupon. I bought this 2 weekends ago and it rang up with the $30 off already. Not bad for $149.99 with the case/car adapter.[/QUOTE]

I thought i might have been, but I looked and couldn't find.. my eyes aren't so good.;) Maybe we can delete this thread??

oh, i saw maroon and black at my local Costco

bread's done
Back