Costco: Nintendo Wii Console (White) - $169

ShocWave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was at Costco in Downtown Vancouver this morning, and I saw that they were selling the white colored Wii's for $169.97.

There's also a bundle that includes an extra set of Wiimotes+Nunchucks, Motion Plus, and Wii Sports Resort for $209.97. I'm not 100% sure if there are actually an extra set of controllers included since the pricetag and cardboard placeholder was a little confusing, but knowing Costco bundles, they usually do. Didn't have time to confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShocWave']I was at Costco in Downtown Vancouver this morning, and I saw that they were selling the white colored Wii's for $169.97.

There's also a bundle that includes an extra set of Wiimotes+Nunchucks, Motion Plus, and Wii Sports Resort for $209.97. I'm not 100% sure if there are actually an extra set of controllers included since the pricetag and cardboard placeholder was a little confusing, but knowing Costco bundles, they usually do. Didn't have time to confirm.[/QUOTE]
You only get Wii Sport Resort + Motionplus extra. No 2nd remote/nunchuck.

Staples has it for $179.99. If you have a coupon code for $20 off $150 purchase, you can bring it down to $159.99.

bread's done
Back