Costco Online PS3 Bundle revealed... sort of

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Dear Costco Member,

You requested to be notified when the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle is available for purchase at Costco Wholesale. This item will be available for purchase on costco.com on Friday, November 17, 2006 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The item will be prominently displayed on the homepage of costco.com until it is sold out.

Due to an extremely limited supply, we can accept orders from current Costco members only on a first come, first served basis, with a limit of one unit per household. The Costco warehouses do not have units available at this time.

Orders for the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle will be shipped via UPS by Monday, November 20, 2006. Tracking information will be available on costco.com.

We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. We apologize in advance if you are unable to purchase this item from Costco Wholesale.

time to get all hard for this

[quote name='nufan']Wii won't be sold out i talk to Ebworld and they are reciving like 300 consoles. So i believe that circuit city and etc are just making it as a big hype that they don't have any, but in reality they do. So yea don't worry about Wii, it's the Ps3 ppl should worried about.[/quote]

Whats ebworld?

[quote name='tinypoem']its the planet owned by electronics boutique.[/QUOTE]

It is actualy owned by Gamestop now but they are to lazy to file the paperwork to change the name to "planet of ass-raping douche bags".

[quote name='moonphrogg']holy bejeezus. . .a 60gb system just sold on ebay for $9000. . .I'm gonna make this work, dammit. .[/QUOTE]

lets wait just a minute and think about this, there are some in the buy it now range for about 2400 dollars. These bids are clearly fake.

[quote name='sonicdescent']lets wait just a minute and think about this, there are some in the buy it now range for about 2400 dollars. These bids are clearly fake.[/quote]

watch a couple of them . . . in the last minutes they shoot up over 9 grand. obviously, people are not looking at the buy it now ones. . .

[quote name='Subprotoculture']does anyone know what part of costco's website they're going to put this up on?????[/QUOTE]

According to the OP - it'll be right there on the homepage...

costco site was down last night at 12am EST, i'm sure it will have the same effect in an hour or so by crazy scalpers flooding their website

that will surely have some kind of effect on legitimate business transactions at costco.com, last night I wanted to check for my tires order online and it was near impossible to do so until 12:30am.

[quote name='Admiral.Ackbar']Costco's site is already beginning to struggle. I am getting errors just browsing around right now.[/QUOTE]

Either they or doing more updates as some poeple have suggested or this about to get a hell of a lot worse.

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']I doubt it's stress from users, there's still 1 more hour.[/QUOTE]

Thats the point, there is only 1 hour left until there will be systems for sale. I imagine there are many thousands of people already waiting in case they go live early.

The guy can just cancel those joke bids, even after the bid ended, and offere a second chance deals to one of the bids that seems legit. It's annoying, but it's hardly a big problem as people seem to think it really is.

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']The guy can just cancel those joke bids, even after the bid ended, and offere a second chance deals to one of the bids that seems legit. It's annoying, but it's hardly a big problem as people seem to think it really is.[/QUOTE]

this is obviously not so much in the legit department but if he cancelled the bids, he'd still be charged the final value fee. He's going to have to relist, and hopefully eBay will figure something out to fix this rash of fake bids. Or evil resellers take it in the ass.

[quote name='Import']If you don't have a membership, don't even bother. It takes 2 days for them to e-mail it to you.[/quote] can u stilll use the membership if i run to costco and get a membership..

[quote name='Import']If you don't have a membership, don't even bother. It takes 2 days for them to e-mail it to you.[/QUOTE]

It took less than 24 hours for them to get my my number. Also after it processes they automaticaly dd it to your account, you don't need to do anything with the number.

[quote name='nonggame']nice, you got me. Just want to cheer you all up that all (maybe alittle heart attack)[/quote]

lol. . .damn near. . .my life is stressful enough as it is, I might actually have one . . . ya jerk. . .

and I think you single-handedly cause a server overload with that one sentence. . .costco.com was doing relatively well until you said that. . .

Damn, finally I get through to login. This is really bad, I imagine a good ammount of traffic is from people that doesn't even have a membership and not knowing.

[quote name='lukewarmwater']actually you dont need a memebership to buy from costco.com[/quote]

yeah-but they're only selling ps3s to people who already have memberships

let's killl some time with guessing game
How many CAG will be able to order from Costco?
How long untill Costco sold out ?
I went to Walmart around my houes lastnight for the midnight lunch. Try out Moto Storm demo, impression I have on the demo was the graphic is good and sharp but there were no wow moment for me. There were slow down and the new control does suck ( hate the new L2 , R2 button.)

bread's done
Back