Costco Online PS3 Bundle revealed... sort of

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Dear Costco Member,

You requested to be notified when the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle is available for purchase at Costco Wholesale. This item will be available for purchase on costco.com on Friday, November 17, 2006 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The item will be prominently displayed on the homepage of costco.com until it is sold out.

Due to an extremely limited supply, we can accept orders from current Costco members only on a first come, first served basis, with a limit of one unit per household. The Costco warehouses do not have units available at this time.

Orders for the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle will be shipped via UPS by Monday, November 20, 2006. Tracking information will be available on costco.com.

We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. We apologize in advance if you are unable to purchase this item from Costco Wholesale.

time to get all hard for this

[quote name='Chris S']I have a strong feeling there wasn't anybody who got an order through.[/quote]

yeah me too

you would have to be a lucky SOB if you did actually get one which I doubt

asdf3.GIF

Item was in cart, but not anymore.

This is the response I received from Costco:

Thank you for your email to Costco Wholesale. This is an automated message based on your e-mail.

Due to an extremely limited supply, the new Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle is sold out.
We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. Our Contact Center is unable to provide this information. Please check costco.com as the product page for Sony PlayStation 3 will be updated as information becomes available.

Thank you,

Costco Wholesale Corporation
[email protected]

youre right. the image is fake.

if youve ever shopped at the store, you know they only take amex/discover/their card.

and if youve shopped online you know im hacking.

as for the direct link. im thinking you need to have your session still open. because my url is actually all of what you pasted plus :EC877-CatHome&pos=8&SessionID=9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not fake, they take Visa online. Just not in the store. Costco doesn't take Discover in store either, it's Sam's that does.

you have some odd sarcasm. That image isn't fake though...i've seen it when i've ordered things from costco

[quote name='jazzman']Item was in cart, but not anymore.

This is the response I received from Costco:

Thank you for your email to Costco Wholesale. This is an automated message based on your e-mail.

Due to an extremely limited supply, the new Sony PlayStation 3 Bundleis sold out.
We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. Our ContactCenter is unable to provide this information. Please check costco.com as the product page for Sony PlayStation 3 will be updated as information becomes available.

Thank you,

Costco Wholesale Corporation
[email protected][/quote]

Well I added one in my cart and I just checked my email and I didn't receive any notification letter

[quote name='kaiouji']i was able to get it to the checkout summary page, but i thnk i need to confirm it. I paid with mastercard[/quote]

No you didn't.#-o

btw, i was able to get it that far about almost an hour ago

well im just saying how i got to it . but atm im getting full runtime errors. i hope its still in order process. didnt receive any confirmation so... T_T

I just got completely through 2 minutes ago, payment and everything and I have my receipt printed out, here's to praying they don't go and cancel it. Keep at it guys I probably had a couple hundred errors before it went through.

Hooray! I finally got through to the final "complete purchase" page and got an order receipt page a minute ago. Does it mean I really got it? Their homepage said "Sold Out" an hour ago though.

[quote name='Loaded']I meant for Chris S, who looks like he actually got one. What time did you finally get it?[/QUOTE]

I got in right as the servers came up from being closed. I posted the second I got the confirmation screen. I think it was about 12:20 CST.

Just got the email confirmation too.

And an email receipt. We'll see though. I'm still not confident. :p But at least I'll be able to bitch sufficiently if something goes wrong.

[quote name='kaiouji']dood, wat to do . my order is in the summary page, and i have no way to get to it[/QUOTE]

Try getting to another page via a new tab. Anything will work as long as you can click the "cart" button at the top of the screen. Then just open that link in another new tab. This is what I did forever and it slowly progressed me through the pages b/c the tabs all share the same session info.

Their server is garbage, i can't believe this shit, I can see it in my cart and it doesn't say sold out or anything but it REFUSES to let me progress past that, and then I have to start over again!

well the main costco page is loading now, and the ps3 picture is there and it says "sold out" i will probably just keep trying to go to best buy when they open every day for the next week, as they bought 135 units, but didnt receive them all(yet) so hopefully there is hope.(that was redundant).

good job to all who got their order to go through, hopefully it doesnt get cancelled.

Wow that sucks...i've been trying for 3 hours...and now it says sold out. What a piece of shit. If you are going to post it on the website have a decent site. This is sad.

What a way for Costco to thank its long time members, by essentially reaming them hard and REALLY slow! Thanks Costco, you're the best!!!

[quote name='Indiana']Wow that sucks...i've been trying for 3 hours...and now it says sold out. What a piece of shit. If you are going to post it on the website have a decent site. This is sad.[/quote]

Well I have one in my cart but I cant get pass to the next page which is the billing information and i've only got there once.

[quote name='smrz']I thought costco stoped taking visa[/QUOTE]

The store doesn't take it but the website does take visa i believe.

Hrm..... crap. I had one in my cart, but I gave up and went back to sleep. Do you think it's still in my cart? I can't get to my cart, error error error

[quote name='derawk']Well I have one in my cart but I cant get pass to the next page which is the billing information and i've only got there once.[/quote]

Ditto...this is so frustrating! I hate having a glimmer of hope that will lead to darkness! :bomb:

-- N

Does anyone have the costco help number so I can call them and see what's up so we can all stop wasting our time? If I could actually get to the site I would get it, but I can't so I was hoping someone here has it!

had one in my cart since about 8 this morning. been getting errors ever since. finally just saw my cart now and its empty. great.

I finally got through and got my order in - even though it showed sold out on the main page, it was still sitting in my cart so I just kept trying. My confirmation email just came too.

I'd say if you have it in your cart, its definitely worth it to keep trying... Good luck to everyone.....

How long did it take for your confirmation e-mail to arrive? I keep getting run time errors on the final page and don't want to keep submitting if it's charging my card each time (AMEX will *not* be happy with me)

bread's done
Back