Costco - PS3 Move Bundle - $89.99/Charger - $19.99

strangenova

CAGiversary!
Picked up a Move Bundle at Costco today for $89.99 - figured it was the best way to give one a spin and if it didn't impress, easy to return.

Update - on 11/08 skiizim reports that the Move Charging station is available for $19.99 - $10 off retail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this is most definitely a deal... MSRP: 99.99... Costco: 89.99... Savings: $10... How is that not a deal? Fail...

[quote name='DaNaD']this ain't a deal, sucka[/QUOTE]

It is a deal because its below MSRP. If you dont like it then shut your cake hole and move on. We dont need more people like you on here that go into someone elses thread just so they can take a shit and leave.

This site is based on people helping other people. If everyone just pissed on someone else everytime they posted a deal they didnt like then everyone would quickly stop bothering to post anything. No one wants to get shit for trying to help you. So if you dont like the deal then just dont say anything and move on.

People should get temp banned for pulling shit like this.

[quote name='gargus']It is a deal because its below MSRP. If you dont like it then shut your cake hole and move on. We dont need more people like you on here that go into someone elses thread just so they can take a shit and leave.

This site is based on people helping other people. If everyone just pissed on someone else everytime they posted a deal they didnt like then everyone would quickly stop bothering to post anything. No one wants to get shit for trying to help you. So if you dont like the deal then just dont say anything and move on.

People should get temp banned for pulling shit like this.[/QUOTE]

KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK ON THAT ONE gargus! :applause: I follow several deal forums and feel like threadcrapping's getting out of hand. I stopped posting on one entirely.

As for this deal, it's a good one, esp. with the return policy. Thanks OP.

Seriously, thanks for the heads up. $10 off right after release isn't bad, I already know this is on my kid's Xmas list, might as well get it out of the way.

[quote name='DaNaD']this ain't a deal, sucka[/QUOTE]

Made yourself look a fool, sucka

Thanks OP. Im passing on this deal, buts its a decent one. Heres another deal for basicly $25 off a move bundle or move motion controller. Problem is you have to sign up for an AmEx pass card, but ive done my research about it. No fees, easy to cancel at any time, and it will have 0 effect on your credit score. So a little more leg work and you got $25 off.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274122

LOL DaNad. Do you have one ball or something. So is the move selling well? I predict it will sell about as well as psp's.

[quote name='Mr. 420']LOL DaNad. Do you have one ball or something. So is the move selling well? I predict it will sell about as well as psp's.[/QUOTE]
You are probably right about they sell as many as PSPs. There aren't any real software for this thing yet. I bought just 1 from gamestop (buy two get $20 off then returned one) cause I already have the Eye and don't care about the bundled game. I used it to play few demos and that's it so far. It has been collecting dust for over a week. My next game will be Time Crisis and then LBP that should utilitize this better.

XBL: lollollol
Wii: lol
PSN: lol

Can't help it but why laughing extra hard on Live? :lol:

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']You are probably right about they sell as many as PSPs. There aren't any real software for this thing yet. I bought just 1 from gamestop (buy two get $20 off then returned one) cause I already have the Eye and don't care about the bundled game. I used it to play few demos and that's it so far. It has been collecting dust for over a week. My next game will be Time Crisis and then LBP that should utilitize this better.

XBL: lollollol
Wii: lol
PSN: lol

Can't help it but why laughing extra hard on Live? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Because it is completely worthless once you have a gaming computer

[quote name='cRodz']Because it is completely worthless once you have a gaming computer[/QUOTE]

Not totally true. Sure, PCs can easliy be upgraded with newer graphic cards to produce prettier graphics. However, the variety of games on PC is no where near consoles. On PC, it's mostly shooters and RTS. What if I want to play some games like Ninja Gaiden, Metroid, Mario, or GT/Forza, just to name a few, there are no PC equivalent period! Of course, if you have no interests in console specific games and only care mostly shooters, then I don't blame you for your statement.

I almost picked one up last week from Costco too. But $90 for
This is still too much for me =( waiting for 50-60 haha.

[quote name='DaBoltz']KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK ON THAT ONE gargus! :applause: I follow several deal forums and feel like threadcrapping's getting out of hand. I stopped posting on one entirely.

As for this deal, it's a good one, esp. with the return policy. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

You got that right. What a D. I was thinking about getting this deal at costco the other day.. Ban the D!

picked it up from kmart for msrp but with the coupon... but yea, this is a deal if you don't want to pay full price.

definitely worth it. great tech. having a blast with it... and sports champions is far better than it has any right to be. i'm in the middle of championship level (after you beat gold a whole new level opens up) on table tennis and it's absolutely insane.

love it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Then we would lose half the site.[/QUOTE]

No harm losing all the idiots of the site though. Just let the people that deserves to be here stay. :cool:
CAG Should be invite only, no open registration! haha.

Do all Costcos carry this in store? I went to my local one and they didn't carry it at all. (the bundle or the individual hardware)

[quote name='Sinistar']Do all Costcos carry this in store? I went to my local one and they didn't carry it at all. (the bundle or the individual hardware)[/QUOTE]
Costco inventory can be YMMV sometime.

[quote name='gargus']It is a deal because its below MSRP. If you dont like it then shut your cake hole and move on. We dont need more people like you on here that go into someone elses thread just so they can take a shit and leave.

People should get temp banned for pulling shit like this.[/QUOTE]

Amen.

Can confirm my Costco had a a whole stand of these for 89.99, and on the same stand had a bunch of the MOVE games for 26.97 except for Eye Pet was 39.99, but I got Brunswick Bowling for 26.97 where Target has it for 49.99, fun game, can spin the ball, 4players, pretty cool party game.

Toys R Us has where yu get a $25 gift card if you spend $125 on MOVE items. It was a hassle, but I was able to price match at Best Buy. They just took the $25 off, and I was able to use up a ton of gift cards I had saved up.

So far move is alright...The menu navigation is kinda weird with it. But in game, its great. Extremely responsive, big improvement over the wii. I just hope the big releases that can support it do, that it gets some good exclusives made just for it, and that it is compatable with the PS4. If all those happen, its going to be a great buy.

[quote name='Sinistar']Do all Costcos carry this in store? I went to my local one and they didn't carry it at all. (the bundle or the individual hardware)[/QUOTE]

If you go up by the security desk where they give you the cameras and stuff, they may have them in there. There have been times where they have had items in there, but just did not put them out. Hope it helps.

Edit: I can also Confirm that the Costco in Kendall and Pembroke Pines (FL) both had them at the $89.99 price mark.

[quote name='pun123']Can confirm my Costco had a a whole stand of these for 89.99, and on the same stand had a bunch of the MOVE games for 26.97 except for Eye Pet was 39.99, but I got Brunswick Bowling for 26.97 where Target has it for 49.99, fun game, can spin the ball, 4players, pretty cool party game.[/QUOTE]

Do you recall how much Start the Party costs? I got the bundle today at Costco. I didn't pay too much attention to the games, but saw that some were $27. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the Move or not so I didn't pay too much attention to the other games. I ended up liking the move and the Start the Party Demo. I'm thinking of getting it if it's $27. The Costco website doesn't have that game listed. It just redirects you to another page if you search for it.

[quote name='Jimbo1']Do you recall how much Start the Party costs? I got the bundle today at Costco. I didn't pay too much attention to the games, but saw that some were $27. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the Move or not so I didn't pay too much attention to the other games. I ended up liking the move and the Start the Party Demo. I'm thinking of getting it if it's $27. The Costco website doesn't have that game listed. It just redirects you to another page if you search for it.[/QUOTE]

The only games that were $27 were one of the bowling games and Raquet Sports. The Sony first party games are all $35 or so (sorry, can't remember the exact weird amount).

I don't think they all carry it. I went to my local Costco and they didn't have it either. Unless we went to the same one. LOL. The one I went to is in Brooklyn, NY. The one off of 36th st and 3rd ave for anyone wondering!

If my closes Costco wasn't Forever and a half away I might have gotten it today, I only make the trip when I do some major shopping. It's only ten bucks but that's a lot for the broke lol.

Saw the bundle at my costco. South San Francisco, CA. Didn't take a look at the game prices. Just saw it and moved on.

[quote name='pun123']Can confirm my Costco had a a whole stand of these for 89.99, and on the same stand had a bunch of the MOVE games for 26.97 except for Eye Pet was 39.99, but I got Brunswick Bowling for 26.97 where Target has it for 49.99, fun game, can spin the ball, 4players, pretty cool party game.[/QUOTE]

There are only two Move games at Costco for $27, those being Brunswick Bowling and Raquet Sports with a regular MSRP of $30. You might be confusing Brunswick with High Velocity Bowling which is first party Sony and is MSRP of $40 and I didn't see it at Costco. The other first party games are all $36 or so at Costco including Eye Pet, Start the Party and Kung Fu Rider. Basically, if you have to have the games now, this is better than retail. Of course, you could just buy them at TRU this weekend and basically save 33% each in groups of three.

[quote name='crimz']I don't think they all carry it. I went to my local Costco and they didn't have it either. Unless we went to the same one. LOL. The one I went to is in Brooklyn, NY. The one off of 36th st and 3rd ave for anyone wondering![/QUOTE]

They never have jack there, it's like a ghetto when it comes to games. Try going to the new one in Rego Park if you can, it's newer so they are more likely to pretend to care about customer satisfaction.

[quote name='zohar']DaNaD was a douche, but honestly, everything at Costco is slightly off MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even 360s, I saw them for like 10 off MSRP. Most games go for 5-10 less than MSRP. I sometimes go check there when I can't wait for shipping online.

[quote name='skiizim']If the op wants to update the OP, I picked up the Playstation Move Charging Station for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was going to post that too. Nice deal, 10 bucks off retail.

[quote name='cRodz']Because it is completely worthless once you have a gaming computer[/QUOTE]

Unless the idea of gaming with a KB/M and updating your computer twice a year is laughable to you, then it's not completely useless. Seriously...I'd rather game on an SNES than a PC..unless it's an emulator. The only time I've ever actually preferred KB/M is on RTS games. I absolutely hate trying to use a keyboard for moving. Mouse for aiming, I have no problem with though.

[quote name='skiizim']If the op wants to update the OP, I picked up the Playstation Move Charging Station for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Updated.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Is this at ALL Costco's? Also, is this the Sony first party charger?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about all stores but I'm pretty sure they will have it, it was just put in the same section as where they have all there games right next to the move bundles. I'm not at home right now but when I get home I'll post the Costco item number if you want to call and ask, and yes it is the first party charger.

[quote name='TheBomb69']With tax added it is not much of a saving from Amazon but for people who have to pay tax to Amazon it is a deal.[/QUOTE]

Main benefit is you can return it if you try it and realize you hate it

bread's done
Back