Costco - Red 3DS w/ Starfox + Cubic Ninja - 99$ YMMV

Yes, it is extremely YMMV. Each warehouse has its own inventory and pricing decisions so even if your Costco only has one of these left it's up to the merch manager to cut the price. There are universal/automatic price changes but I've never seen one for a game console.

FYI, Costco is reducing its gaming footprint this year and many stores won't have games at all...my store has always had an entire aisle for gaming but this year we're just clearancing out a couple of Wii game SKUs and stocking a Just Dance 4 pallet.

Personally, I wouldn't mind them clearing out those $18~ games and just go for the cardboards. They still have room for Just Dance 4, Skylanders Giants, Rocksmith and Zumba core fitness... *shrug* I'm sure they'll want to sell some Wii Us next month.

[quote name='KanYozakura']
FYI, Costco is reducing its gaming footprint this year and many stores won't have games at all...my store has always had an entire aisle for gaming but this year we're just clearancing out a couple of Wii game SKUs and stocking a Just Dance 4 pallet.[/QUOTE]

Is that for sure? I heard rumors of that, then I saw my local Costco have the games almost disappear, only to reappear with a bunch again. I just wondered if it was stock levels fluctuating and them trying different layouts.

bread's done
Back