Costco X360 Pro Bundle + GoW2 or CoD:WaW + Extra Controller & 12mo XBOX Live = $390

Ender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
178 (100%)
Ripped from SD:

Costco.com is offering the following Xbox 360 bundle for $390 shipped:

• Xbox 360 Pro 60GB version (comes with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda)
  • 12 month XBL Gold membership
  • Extra Wireless Controller
  • Your choice of Gears of War 2 or Call of Duty: World At War
  • Voucher for 3 free XBLA Downloads (PacMan CE, Poker Smash, and Catan)
Pretty decent deal, considering all of this bought separately would run you around $475 or so.

exactly!!! does anyone know if this comes with the new "Jasper" chipset? theres a list here http://www.360drives.com/list?v_perpage=50 that tells you what chipset each model has but i dont see the bundles there yet

According to some folks over at FW(dont know if i can mention that site around here), Costco has a lifetime warranty on electorics, which the 360 falls into, so even if you get a RRoD on this one you can go to your local Costco and exchange it. Again according to some folks over at FW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this deal on Slickdeals:

The complete bundle includes:
  • Xbox 360 60GB Holiday Bundle, including
    • Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Console
    • Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures game
    • Kung Fun Panda game
    • Wireless Controller
    • Component Cable
    • Headset
    • 30-Day Trial Of Xbox Live Gold
  • Gears Of War 2 OR Call Of Duty 5 Game
  • Additional Wireless Controller
  • 12-Month Xbox Live Gold membership
  • Voucher for 3 Xbox Live Downloads:
    • PAC-MAN Championship Edition
    • Catan
    • Poker Smash
Nonmembers are charged an additional 5%; shipping is free I think.

I just bought an xbox360 a month ago too :( this is a pretty sweet deal.

[quote name='onapartyrock']I thought Costco changed their policy and was limiting returns to 90 days on electronics?[/quote]

Indeed they did.

[quote name='onapartyrock']I thought Costco changed their policy and was limiting returns to 90 days on electronics?[/quote]
I don't think it applies to video game consoles though.

Even if the 90 day policy doesn't apply to video game consoles, they did reduce their return policy to two years, so it isn't a lifetime return policy anymore since people abused it too much return TVs five years later to upgrade.

[quote name='qwikstreet']Bundles are showing back up on their site.

FYI - Don't have a costco membership, add $20.[/quote]
correct me if wrong but these bundles dont include all the original goodies, i dont see anything for live etc in bundle

Well look at that, they are trying to trick ya. It was there last week with the bundle. Without this, this bundle isnt that great. I can grab these items from various places for cheaper.

The altered return policy only applies to tv's, computers, cameras, and ipods. They are *very* specific in the store as to which items the new terms apply to. I bought my first 360 there, it failed after 15 months, and returned it without a problem (just make sure you keep all of the cables, etc. that come with it). Replaced it with an elite bundle from them for $10 more.

I ordered mine before they changed the bundles and they sent it without the 12 month XBL membership anyway!

I'm calling them now.

Ok. Cool.
They told me they made a mistake and they're sending me out a card. It should be here in 7-10 business days.

bread's done
Back