Costco - Zookeeper Combo Pack $17.99 after $7 instant rebate.

skiizim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
Before anybody says this movie is horrible, I know already know this but my daughter loves animals so I had to get it. I don't know if this deal is ymmv but the price is $24.99 before $7 saving taken off at the register. Movie also had a sticker for the demo of Ratchet & Clank - All 4 One if that matters to you.

EDIT: I was also thinking if you guys want I cant wiki this thread or make another and just post what deals on Blu-Ray movies we see.

Off the top of my head Rounders and Swingers both $7.99.

eh movie is decent enough to sit thru. I think I only fell asleep for 10 mins in the theatre..the big gorilla voice by Nick Nolte (?) is freaking hilarious!

[quote name='weekendwarrior']My costco in Morrow GA quit selling DVD's, Blu-rays, CD's and Books. Are all Costcos going to do this???[/QUOTE]

I've never seen any Costco in SoCal not sell any movies, it might be just something in your area.

[quote name='weekendwarrior']My costco in Morrow GA quit selling DVD's, Blu-rays, CD's and Books. Are all Costcos going to do this???[/QUOTE]

I was thinking mine did the same but they just moved all of these to a rather obscure area of the warehouse.

I was in Costco last night in Woodland, and went through the DVD/BR section, but since I had no interest in this movie, I didn't check, so I can't confirm if it was the same up here, but I'm figuring if it's like that in SoCal, it would be the same up here as well.

bread's done
Back