Could any Canadian CAG's pick me up a set of these from Mcdonalds?

[quote name='cliffclaven2']Too bad McDonalds gives me diarrhea.[/quote]
You could buy a coke, and then buy the stick(s).

do they come out a different time of the week? ie toskala one week, huet the next? or all just at once?

i def want luo and tostitos!

I am astounded that they chose Huet, and MAF over Kipper. Especially MAF. Since being drafted, what has he done? Atleast Huet has gotten hot before, MAF hasn't even done that. Kipper plays for a Canadian team, and while is having an average season this year, has previously had two all-star years, including an Vezina. I guess he just doesn't have the lovely hair that MAF has.
~S

I am astounded that they chose Huet, and MAF over Kipper. Especially MAF. Since being drafted, what has he done? Atleast Huet has gotten hot before, MAF hasn't even done that. Kipper plays for a Canadian team, and while is having an average season this year, has previously had two all-star years, including an Vezina. I guess he just doesn't have the lovely hair that MAF has.
I think they are picking popular teams over talented goalies for the most part, with a definite eastern conference bias.

They are choosing canada related goaltenders Kipper was in last year set with ovechkin sundin spezza lecavalier and thorton

True, and the actual date is:

Last Week - Broduer and MA Fleury
This Week - Toskila and Huet
Next Week - Luongo and Emery

Although if they still have last weeks set they will sell them to you.

bread's done
Back