Could this Diablo 2 Zippo lighter be worth anything?

Was it given out at a BlizzCon or something? It might hold some value to a collector if it is rare enough. Most of the regular (non-precious metal) zippos go for around $30 so maybe double that?

[quote name='WhatItDo']ide buy it. d2 is my fav game its worth $20 to me[/QUOTE]

Considering a regular Zippo, as someone stated above, is worth more than $20, that's not saying much lol.

It's possible that it's worth money. Zippo's are actually highly collectible and there is a market for them. Whether it's actually worth money or not, I don't know. That being said, you're buyer would probably be a zippo collector and not a video game enthusiast so I would start there.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']It's possible that it's worth money. Zippo's are actually highly collectible and there is a market for them. Whether it's actually worth money or not, I don't know. That being said, you're buyer would probably be a zippo collector and not a video game enthusiast so I would start there.[/QUOTE]

This.

The japanese do several zippo lighters for games/anime and they RETAIL for 100+ like this one. However things like this generally hold no value.

bread's done
Back