counter-strike

goku_saiyin_lord

CAGiversary!
does anyone know where to get any counter-strike for cheap? i dont care which one. or a cdkey b/c my cuz gave me one but its registered to his account and hes always playin so yeah. help if you can.

EDIT
oops i completely forgot im talkin about the pc version

Isn't Counter-Strike free? I'd recommend going to EB or GS and looking through their used PC games for Half-life and then downloading Counter-Strike.

[quote name='magilacudy']Isn't Counter-Strike free? I'd recommend going to EB or GS and looking through their used PC games for Half-life and then downloading Counter-Strike.[/QUOTE]

But there will be no CD key... and you need a NON registered one.

Buying a used EB game probably won't work, as the cd-key is likely already linked to the original user.

Just don't forget that you don't actually need counter-strike, you can use the cd-key from any half-life game except one of the expansions.

I do have a few cd-keys lying around cause the platinum pack came with 3 or 4 keys. I'll pm you one for 2 paypal dollars. The original counter-strike, not source.

[quote name='mbstuff']Buying a used EB game probably won't work, as the cd-key is likely already linked to the original user.

Just don't forget that you don't actually need counter-strike, you can use the cd-key from any half-life game except one of the expansions.[/QUOTE]

Unless they never registered the key with steam.

I'd just save up and get HL2. It comes with CS: Source, which rocks hardcore. Very few people play CS 1.6 these days, I think.

youd be suprised about how many ppl are on i have steam and there are still many cs servers there as for mbstuff i dont have paypal neither do i have a creditcard

i might end up waiting on hl2 unless its cheap somewhere right now

bread's done
Back