CounterStrike 9.99 at ebgames! (IT's DEAD)

this is actually on the main page if you scroll down. i got mine a few weeks ago, but the cheap xbox games at EB really got overshadowed by the CC deal.

hmm, I usually do a ctrl F and do a search before I post something like this, it goes out of stock so fast, doesn't hurt to have a new thread to get people's attention, rather the Cagers get theirs than the people from fat wallet.

Is this worth getting if I can't get Live? Are there bots to play with, or split screen, or a single-player mode? If so I think I'll pick this up. Let me know. Thanks, pfunkpearl.

I want to know how many copies of this game they have and why they only put a few on the site at a time.
I got my copy a few weeks ago, its fun even though I dont have Live.

I think in a case like this it needs a new topic, considering even if he found the old one people would have to read his post to tell it was back.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='Kaijufan'] ...and why they only put a few on the site at a time.[/quote]

To irritate me.[/quote]
Back when this deal was new I was getting irritated also. One morning I had to get up for work, and I checked the site and they had it in stock. I was lucky that day because normally I don't wake up early enough to find any in stock.

Yea, this really blows. It was just $29.99 this morning. This freakin' morning it was in stock at full price. So they dropped it sometime while I was in a meeting and then sold them out? Eragh!

I'm going to put this on my little reloader program and watch the page.

[quote name='hansolox1']What is the name of this Watcher program that you are using?[/quote]
You can find actual watcher programs out there. I'm just using one I concocted in Javascript a few years ago.

bread's done
Back