Counterstrike is now greatest hits 19.99 xbox

*SOLD* I still have 2 copies new and sealed that I'll sell for $15 each shipped to your door via first class mail with delivery confirmation!

-Jeff

tommorow i'm going to bestbuy when it opens... they sell it for 10 bucks after 5 dollar GGC OR xbox live coupon. The BB i'm going to has the non-platinum hit's version and it's only 10 bux!!

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR'][quote name='AzianAsspicker']oh then i'll use the xbox live coupon :)[/quote]

My BB wouldnt let me use it on games..[/quote]

They should. I have the coupon right in front of me and it says "$5 off any XBOX Live software or Starter Kit". Software means GAMES unless your Best Buy is just run by retards man. If so I feel sorry for you. :(

I used that coupon on a 12 month subscription and they tried to pull some bs on me and said that it wasn't valid on the card so I said read the coupon and they finally scanned it through.. bastards! But the good thing bout the coupon is that it says no price limit... They were selling this Datel communicator headset w/ the receiver thingy for 15 bucks... it would be 10 bucks after 5 dollar coupon.....

Can you play coop against bots with system link on this game?

I've owned it at two seperate occasions but not when I was sys linked... I might buy it again if you can.

where do you get that $5 off any xbox software coupon?

(note: this is the unrestricted xbox coupon I'm asking about, NOT the generic $5 off $19.99 GGCC)

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']oh then i'll use the xbox live coupon :)[/quote]
can't use the xbox live coupon. if you read the restriction it says NOT good in COMBINATION with other OFFERS. meaning you cant use it on SALE items. that sh*t sucks

[quote name='Lstorm34'][quote name='AzianAsspicker']oh then i'll use the xbox live coupon :)[/quote]
can't use the xbox live coupon. if you read the restriction it says NOT good in COMBINATION with other OFFERS. meaning you cant use it on SALE items. that sh*t sucks[/quote]

I bought Counter Strike today with the coupon, and I received absolutely no trouble. I guess it's YMMV.

[quote name='rebenns'][quote name='Lstorm34'][quote name='AzianAsspicker']oh then i'll use the xbox live coupon :)[/quote]
can't use the xbox live coupon. if you read the restriction it says NOT good in COMBINATION with other OFFERS. meaning you cant use it on SALE items. that sh*t sucks[/quote]

I bought Counter Strike today with the coupon, and I received absolutely no trouble. I guess it's YMMV.[/quote]
DAMN maybe i should try another best buy or a different line

it's 15 bucks at BB and target but evry where else it's 29.99 not 19.99 bb and target juts have it on sale but it's not 19.99 hit yet

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='AzN_BaLLeR'][quote name='AzianAsspicker']oh then i'll use the xbox live coupon :)[/quote]

My BB wouldnt let me use it on games..[/quote]

They should. I have the coupon right in front of me and it says "$5 off any XBOX Live software or Starter Kit". Software means GAMES unless your Best Buy is just run by retards man. If so I feel sorry for you. :([/quote]

i had some idiots tell me that they sell xbl software and starter kits.

just tell them or drag them over the the xbox section and show them, they have subscribtion cards, headsets, trials, and starter kits, software is the games, software of the xbox that is xbl compatible

yea, i just got it today for 10$ at BB. It is definatly worth it! I mainly bought it for the Online Play, but it still is fun offline......no mutilplayer though........im not sure why either?

[quote name='stocker08']yea, i just got it today for 10$ at BB. It is definatly worth it! I mainly bought it for the Online Play, but it still is fun offline......no mutilplayer though........im not sure why either?[/quote]

Just curious, did you get the original version in the green game case or the Platinum Hits, version of CounterStrike?...

bread's done
Back